Reviews for Protégé: Chosen
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 5/15
Obi-Wan's line is completely perfect! lol :D
murgel chapter 5 . 3/17
I quite liked this Story. Excellent work.
Lord Necrotis II chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Ran across the third story in this series, and being intrigued I read this.

It was certainly an enjoyable read.
Quinn1989 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Dooku Comes too.
Poor Maul will not know what hit him.
Murazor chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I'll let the review I wrote for this little series in a forum I frequent summarize my feelings about this fic series...

A strong rec for the Protégé series, a trio of not very long (less than 45,000 words when put together) Star Wars AU fics.

The first fic, Chosen, has the point of divergence with Dooku (at this point still a Jedi Master) deciding to accept Anakin as his padawan when the Council argues that he is too old for training.

Padawans is set a number of months after the previous fic and features Anakin's troubles adapting to life in the temple, as well as an encounter with Dooku's previous padawan.

Finally, Vigil involves a situation in which Palpatine's attempt to recruit Dooku goes pear-shaped for a number of reasons.

The whole thing is complete, really well written and, as character pieces go, these fics are quite wonderful, in my opinion. Very good integration of elements from the EU, too, without taking away from the main plot. Not much action, however.

All in all, some of the best fic I've read lately. 9/10, easy.

'tis really quite cool.
cje24576 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I really like your Dooku in this! Love the Dooku/ Qui-gon banter. I was wondering though: who is Ilena?
Regin chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
pronker chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Excellent - !
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
good story
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I totally want to see an Anakin fall with Dooku is that bad? lol
Furionknight chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
X59 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This was really good.
Lea1985 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
great story !
MissAX chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
aww you haven't updated this really good story in so long! please do and don't abandon it!
Gyreflight chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I only very rarely see stories that look at Dooku as a Jedi, or Dooku as Qui-Gon’s master – and I’ve never seen this done. It works beautifully.

The first chapter conversation that circles around the responsibility of training the force-strong, and the difference between the authority of the Council over the Jedi, and the choice of a Master for a padawan was most illuminating. It made me think about history, and what exactly it was that the Jedi Order might have grown from that would leave such hold-overs…

The interaction between Masters and Padawans past and present was a pleasure to read, and I really liked the camaraderie, the knowledge and lightness and familial connections between those three and one.

I really enjoyed this, thanks.

P.S. I’ve just realised from your profile that it was you (both) who wrote the Cable-Stryfe Twin series – I must go and read that again. I’d completely forgotten that it was a collaboration, which explains why I couldn’t remember who had written it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »