Reviews for Protégé: Chosen
Arla Logan chapter 5 . 8/18
Aww! I'm happy to see a happier turn to all their stories:) It felt realistic too.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 5 . 8/14
This is very fun...and so much happier than canon! I really like the interactions between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and between Anakin and Dooku. Also the fond, teasing relationship between Dooku and Qui-Gon. One of the best parts about this story is the way you addressed Anakin's transition into the Order and the difficulties he must have faced. Dooku's willingness to answer questions and to explore Anakin's background makes a believable difference in this AU compared to canon. You handle the moral complexity the Jedi faced as people trying to do good; the discussion about why they couldn't simply eradicate slavery is one of my favorite parts of this fic.
novelreader chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
All Dooku needed was a hug.
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
goodwork
NefariousPlots chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Obi-Wan's line is completely perfect! lol :D
murgel chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
I quite liked this Story. Excellent work.
Lord Necrotis II chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Ran across the third story in this series, and being intrigued I read this.

It was certainly an enjoyable read.
Quinn1989 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Dooku Comes too.
Poor Maul will not know what hit him.
Murazor chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I'll let the review I wrote for this little series in a forum I frequent summarize my feelings about this fic series...

A strong rec for the Protégé series, a trio of not very long (less than 45,000 words when put together) Star Wars AU fics.

The first fic, Chosen, has the point of divergence with Dooku (at this point still a Jedi Master) deciding to accept Anakin as his padawan when the Council argues that he is too old for training.

Padawans is set a number of months after the previous fic and features Anakin's troubles adapting to life in the temple, as well as an encounter with Dooku's previous padawan.

Finally, Vigil involves a situation in which Palpatine's attempt to recruit Dooku goes pear-shaped for a number of reasons.

The whole thing is complete, really well written and, as character pieces go, these fics are quite wonderful, in my opinion. Very good integration of elements from the EU, too, without taking away from the main plot. Not much action, however.

All in all, some of the best fic I've read lately. 9/10, easy.

'tis really quite cool.
JediGaladriel chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I really like your Dooku in this! Love the Dooku/ Qui-gon banter. I was wondering though: who is Ilena?
Regin chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
pronker chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Excellent - !
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
good story
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I totally want to see an Anakin fall with Dooku is that bad? lol
Furionknight chapter 5 . 12/28/2012