Reviews for Can't Fight These Feelings
dusty old books chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
eh, anyone forget the MOST GLARING plot hole concerning Won-Won?

"Shell cottage, Bill and Fleur's place, outskirts of Tinsworth."

Um Won-Won, you are not the secret keeper. Bill is not dead. You cannot say the place's name. And Dobby cannot apparate there because he DOESN'T have the secret. Otherwise, Voldiekins would just 'borrow' an elf and have it apparate him to Potter's place instead of waiting for Pettigrew.

And how is it that Bill mentions Muriel's house when his dad is secret keeper? And how can Harry and co. even see the place without Bill ever mentioning beforehand (except Won-Won?). And how can anyone except Potters, Pettigrew, Sirius and Voldemort see the house at Godric's Hollow. If Pettigrew telling the secret breaks the charm, then what about the countless times Dumbledore tells the secret about Grimmauld Place. And seeing how easily we can mention Fidelius protected place, how is it that Snape cannot mention in OotP, HBP? Or write it down in DH (after all Moody's curse only ties the tongue, Voldemort could have made him write the address because of the countless times the Taboo is activated when they are there giving the plausible explanation that Potter is hiding in Grimmauld place. And the Taboo, why doesn't it break No.12's wards and enchantments when the name is spoken there?)

Sorry it's not much of a review as it is a mini-rant.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
hehe The answer came so readily to his lips that he thought that he had always known it, deep dow-"

"OKAY, that's IT!" he screamed into the air. "NO MORE of these vapid feelings and decisions out of thin air, 'deep down' or otherwise! YOU HEAR ME?"

********

I always said Dh relied a hell of LOT on PURE CHANCE

for example, going to the being of the sotry. if auntie muriel hadnt been at the wedding, and then randomly chose to talk ot barny weasley, voldemort would probably still be alive. so really, if bill had never met fluer he would still be alive. add about 50 more things like this, and VIOLA! dead voldy. still, have to say, i did REALLY like the DH despite its problems/
electricsymphony chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
"If Hermione wasn't able or allowed to denounce the plot holes and lack of substantial storyline ... perhaps the readers wouldn't notice after all?"

Heh. Seems all Hermione was good for in DH eh? I loved every bit of this, it was wicked funny. I could point out every part I liked, but I liked all of it and I don't have that much time.

Nice job,

S.S.M.
Potgenie chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Kekeke. Another brilliant chapter!

Hermione's character went a little downhill from Ootp in my opinion - casting that irreversible spell on Marietta? What gave her the right! Harry's exchanges with the "voice" is hilarious! It really does make sense that what Remus said was an excuse for all of Harry's "deep-down" instincts in Hallows. Good chapter as usual!
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
HAHAHA this is absolutely hilarious. One of the greatest DH parodies ever! I'm off to read the second chapter with great anticipation now. :D
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Once again- great chapter!

I pity Harry now and Ron to a lesser degree, as well as Hermione.

Christ, DH really was pure and utter bollocks- I feel ashamed I have an epilogue compliant fic now. Will probably delete it some day (its been on haitus long enough anyway...)

Poor trio.
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I died laughing at this chapter!

HBP was almost as bad as DH wasn't it? In truth- HBP destroyed the characters and felt more like a filler book, so didn't have much of a plot to wreck however, which was a mixed blessing. DH destroyed both characters AND plot.

Poor Hermione. Stuck in the book of Jesus Potter where absolute blind faith triumphs over logic... ugh.