Reviews for The Beauty and The Geek
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
what a lovely, sweet story
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
wow this first chapter was a surprise. so sweet and then...boom, big surprise, go Bella...yea geeky Edward
yourmumwenttocollege chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
more more MORE chapters puh lease!

xx
Redfroggle chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
I just love your nerdy Edward! ...in the words of Alice, "I want my own Edward!"
Sup.Sarah chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
I love this, keep writing.
ILTS chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
Dude, i love this story. I can't hold out this Edward, he's such a perfect. I really want to find one like him to me...

Please, review!
lonestarrr chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
a sequel, please, jet' adore! seriously, this is so romantic and just getting started... please oh please oh please!
akjamma chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
GREAT STORY !
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
That was wonderful! It was so funny and romantic and sexy - very nice job!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
iit was SOO great!

SO LOVELY!
Taz65 chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Absolutely loved your little story. Thank you for stretching out your captivating one-shot. I loved the use of Old Bella and New Bella. Poor Edward and all of his doubts but what fun Bella had drawing him out and reassuring him! :)

Thank you for sharing your crazy characters with us! Alice and Rose were great. I loved that Alice drove by to check on Bella.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
OMG! I love this!

I read the chapter a few months ago, then my comp went dead, and I couldn't remember what the title was...

so I've been searching for the last two weeks (at least) going through all the romance genre, trying to come up with keywords, etc. that would get me here!

just want to let you know how fantastic this story is for me!
Cassiopeia7 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
OMFG, my favorite quote ever, "That was when I had realized I was in serious trouble. It simply wasn't going away."

LMAO!

love this story 3
nena.daconte.gin chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
lovely
jasleenkaytina chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
*sigh* I loved this story! Awesome job! :)
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »