Reviews for The Beauty and The Geek
Duvi chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Aw. She is just as shy as him. I love it!
Duvi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Yay! Way to go Edward! I love this story! What a Greta start.
twiclare chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Loved the little show in front of Mike! These two are adorable, loved it, thanks.
twiclare chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Silly boy!
twiclare chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
What on earth is wrong with him; I feel awful for her being made to feel so uncertain.
twiclare chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I love Alice and Rose; it's like they're preparing her for battle!
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Thank goodness Bella was brave enough to make the first move, and the second and third!
amberkey chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
So much love for this story
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
The Beauty and The Geek has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
monika chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I love this story. I absolutely love this story. I love that Bella was brave enough to risk her heart, that she decided to fight fot the man she loved. I love it. In other stories usually she runs away, she quits or is to afraid to figh for her man. I love your Bella. I love your Edward. He is the sweetest guy ever. I want someone like him for myself :)))
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
this might be the funniest thing i've read in fanfic in a looooooong time:

My ego flapped its magnificent wings, took off into the fresh air, soared to the highest possible altitude, and then…plummeted into a nasty, suicidal death spiral as I realized that she probably really did have trouble with the material.

I legitimately lol'd
korel.c chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
SO. MUCH. CUTE.

I CAN'T EVEN ... I CAN'T EVEN.

SO MANY FEELS I DON'T

AS'DLKGJAW'ELKJ
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Wow. Who's story was truly outstanding! :) I haven't read such good character personalities in a LONG time. Your Edward was truely exuisite. Fantastic job! It was truely an honor to even read your story
morena.davidson.3 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I do love me a sweet geeky Edward :) Thanks for sharing this story.
dbg chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Good story. I like seeing both side. There was a lot of early misunderstanding but it was all being shy. Thank you.
580 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »