Reviews for The Beauty and The Geek
Lee Pontruce chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
“I want you to make love to me, Edward…” her whisper was sweet, and almost innocent.

This line I my favorite line of all times. I love stories were they make love and say things like tis rather than just "Ohh, yes baby! Fuck Me!" I hate that! I'd rather read love making than Fucking. I have a weakness for nerds. I will admit it it! And Nerd Edward for some reason is a huge turn on. I don't care who writes it! As long as Edward is a nerd and stays a nerd I'll read it! And Of course love making must be in it! Besides glasses are sexy! It doesn't matter who wears them or what the glasses are. SEXY! Your story is amazing and long! I love reading not only nerd love but long nerd love! YES! I love this!
Rachelllove chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved this story. i loved the way edward acts. this was a really good story for the contest. hope you win!

-Rachelove
Bonespanda chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh I just love geeky Edward. This one-shot was amazong. Any suggesting on other geeky Edward fanfics?
marjojo02 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great job! I don't usually read All Human stories, but this was cute and sweet and sexy.

More "Edward's Eclipse" soon?
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I like the "universe" analogies. I really, really like it. You put a lot of effort into it and you did very, very well. I like geeks too, an, wow! This was better than Jaye's... I love how you got into Edward's mind so well. I love EPOV's where you get into Edward's mind. I was actually able to believe that he was a human, 21 year old Edward hopelessly in love with the girl of his dreams. I think you did magnificient! Bravo! Awesomeness! Don't change a thing! I love it. Definitely one of my favorites. One of my more FAVORED favorites at that. 14 outta 10
Ladynightfire38215 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Awesome story! Edward is so adorable as a nerd. I love it!
Emmett's Girl 47 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very well written and I love how you changed the characters personality ! Awesome :)

I
reginah72 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was wonderful I loved it. After the contest you should really continue this story.
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was incredibly sweet. I love a geeky Edward! And I enjoyed this oneshot lemon. You made Edward seem so human, normal, and a bit awkward. And the universe lines made me laugh a bit. Excellent work.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
awesome one shot:]
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
o, great ending!
Ali chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I absolutely adored this.. and I rarely read one shots because they don't give enough background. This had a storyline that really sucked me in. Loved your writing from Edwards POV. I'm just sad this is the end.. because I kind of would like to find out how they navigate a relationship, if Newton give them shit in class, and the rest. Very sweet. Nice job.
irrevocably-in-love chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was one of the best one-shots i have ever read. i love awkward edward in the beginning. i also love the last line. beautifully written. well done!
goldensunsets chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was way too awesome for words! I like that each other are shy, and also that Edwards thought process was jumbled like any shy geek. I can relate to that! (being a geek and all...lol) EDWARD 4 LIFE, YO. more lol-ing.
cullenitis chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
now that was just too beautiful!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »