Reviews for The Beauty and The Geek
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
That's why he was acting so weird?

ROFL!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
oops, lol. She would look pretty damn stupid if she fell and broke her leg or something.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Sweet.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
GO BELLA!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Wow, those two (Alice and Rose)would drive me nuts in about 5 minutes!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I like! I like!

This makes me wonder if that cute guy i had a crush on at my college secretly liked me back...?

I can dream, can't I?
michelle chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
suuuuper! please post the next chapter faster! please!please!please!please! :)
asiula chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Geeky & nerdy Edward was soooo adorable ! :)

maria2906 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! My God this was amazing!

Thank you thank you for this!

It was beautiful and so damn sweet!

I loved Bella's lesson to Mike and I was thrilled that Edward understood! Gah they are so perfect for each other! I have a huge grin right now!

So good!
maria2906 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
gahhhhhhhhhhh they are so so so damn adorable, I can't say it enough!

Thank God they are communicating now, I love how sweet they are to each other, how tender and honest.

This shows how strong their relationship will be, since they are not letting their actions be ruled by their fears and insecurities anymore!

And my God they are sizzling hot!
maria2906 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
loooooooooool omg can't stop laughing! bahahahahaahhaah!

So much torture over this? So much desperation and anxiety over his morning wood? I am dying from laughter! oh Edward *shakes head*!
maria2906 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
oh no :( what is going on with him?

Poor Bella, it's so sad the things that she's contemplating :(

I'm guessing Edward is waiting for the moment she'll tell him she regretted this and that it was a mistake *sigh* He must have faith in the girl's feelings and that he's so worthy of them!

I'm glad she stayed to talk, if she had left things would have gone so badly.
maria2906 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
gahhhhhh I loved this scene from Bella's POV too!

It's so sweet to see how she's slowly but steadily understanding him, reading his intentions and his personality simply through his eyes and his body reactions.

It's incredibly sweet and heartwarming!
maria2906 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
OMG it's insane how different a situation looks like when it's told by two people! It's like they are completely oblivious to the other's signals because they're too focused on the intensity of their feelings and on the fear of rejection!

Poor babies!
maria2906 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
eeeeeeeeeeeeep! She was totally crazy about him too! OMG this is even cuter I can't!

I love Alice and Rose, it's so great that she has friends ilke them! Thank God they made her do this because there was no way Edward would have taken the hints the poor girl was giving him lolol!Talk about communication being the key!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »