Reviews for Play it For me, Sam
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
These little drabbles are brilliant, I'm selfishly glad you decided to take on this challenge-I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Also, I think I'll hold onto this idea to break through the inevitable writer's block. Thank you!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow! Great story! I really enjoyed it!
MapleCheerUp chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
There's a great mix of feelings in all these drabbles, each of them captured so well...it was kind of like looking through a photo album actually.

Also, this sounds like a really enjoyable fic challenge, where'd it come from, I'd love to read some more of it.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
How is it

that you can sum up everything I love about bones in 100 words?

Your talent sickens me in the best way possible.

Brilliant.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Great drabbles, can't believe people aren't appreciating this. I think I love I and X the most just because.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hey,

That was great; I enjoyed it very much!

"There’s just something so oddly satisfying about having a clipboard thrown at your head with all the precision of a ninja star and still counting on going to lunch with her later." That's such an awesome line which, I think, describes their relationship very accurately.

I loved #5: their declarations. No ceremony, no outbursts; just simple statements before going back to their daily routine.

Terrific job!

Leah
Cocoa chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow, I really loved this drabbles. Drabbles can be hard to do effectively because you have such little space to convey emotion, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Very in character.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2008