Reviews for Regrets
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story. There is one serious editing goof, but it was easy enough to figure out that you meant for the names to be switched in this line: "House sees the wish in Wilson's eyes, the wish for him to stay alive." This is where Wilson sees that House does not want Wilson to commit suicide.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*sob*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
ugh, that was depressing! lol, really good though. i like how his last words weren't totally cliché, like, "i'll always love you" or something like that. very good fic!
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
It was pretty sad ... you made me cry, but that was beautiful !
rain angst chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Depressing, but really good.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I'm crying. I've seen this plot done a lot and didn't except much, but now here I am a sobbing mess, trying to write this review. It was fantastic! It really touched my heart. *favs*
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh my God.

I wasn't expecting much, seeing that this concept has probably already been done a million and one times already, but this was exceptional. The raw emotion that comes out in your writing is really something, and you're very descriptive. I would like to warn you that you might be going a tad bit melodramatic, but it still works. I'm glad you kept House in character.

Once again, great job. I also must mention the fact that you acknowledge the "everybody lies" quote, very fitting. I loved it.
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
very nice. i really liked the no regrets.
Lunadia chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
If I had the ability to cry, I'd be crying right now. Very well written.

~~Luna~~
Morgan O'Conner chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
So here's a small story I thought you'd find entertaining. I had never seen House, M.D. before. Never had much of an interest (I'm much more a fantasy/Action/Sci-fi person than medical drama). But I read your House/Wilson fics because I love almost all you HP stuff, and even though I knew nothing about the characters, I loved them. So then I got curious and started watching the show. I am now hopelessly addicted.

So you can say with perfect sincerity that you may be one of the very few fanfic authors to hook someone on a subject matter based solely off your fanfics. :) Be proud!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Really Gd!

Xx
kwittbugginme chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
You are one of my favorite authors. thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work. I'm just sorry it took me so long to review. K.
The Nth Degree chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
"He gives a small nod, new tears tracing down his cheeks.

He pretends his fingers aren’t crossed behind his back.

Everybody lies."

And this is where it was put on my favourites list.

Excellent story. Very true to the characters even in a death!fic. Good job :)

-Nth
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh my gosh! you made me cry! That longing for just a minute more is something that i know all too much about. And that waking up knowing that person you love won't be there makes you never want to go to sleep.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was beautiful and sad and amazing!