Reviews for KURAMA'S JEWEL
midna clines chapter 18 . 3/10
that was the best story I have ever read in my whole life No Lie!
hikora chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Thank god. A happy family they would be! - I wish then the best.
innerbunny chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
I absolutely loved this! I usually only read stories with OCs, but I'm so glad I took the chance and read this!
IWatch All Anime chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Damn i love this chapter! I love the drama! I can feel the angst! I'm fangirling so hard fight now. I swear I read over the last scene 10 times!
Doms chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Once I red this I can't stop but finish it. I love how you made the twist and turns in the story, it really kept me reading. I love the ending. Thank You for making this :).
2351156 chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
OMG! This is such a great read! Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction.
FOODISMYBAE chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! You are a great author and I plan to look at all your other stories.
motherofyaoi chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Love 3
animechick1022 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
I love this story so much ! Thank you for writing it
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
So amazing i loved it!
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
So far, this is my favourite story of yours. I loved how during mating season Hiei went to Kurama. Instincts always tell you who you need and he needed Kurama. Your male pregnancy made so much sense. I loved how Kurama had a girl too. Jewel was such a sweetheart. She really loved both of her parents and she knew Hiei was her dad the whole time. I hated that Kurama had to keep that secret from him,but it made sense because of what Hiei said about the baby. Of course, he didn't realize that Jewel was HIS baby, he thought it was the rapist's, but I'm so glad Kurama hadn't been raped.

I loved how you had Touya train her and putting him and Jin together was great! I love those too (along with Chu, Rinku, Shisiwakamaru, and Suzuka). But, in the end Jewel was a healer, not a fighter...which worked out...I loved how you had that idiot working for the Kioomire to go after Jewel so they could kill the "Forbidden Child's daughter" Your twists and turns are amazing!

Awww those twins were so cute! "My dragon" "My fox" aww! Loved this story so much! I'm so glad everything worked out for them! :).
Jules chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
You are amazing. This was one of the best fanfics i had ever read. Very nicely done.
Tigress817 chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Perfect ending! I think you should do a couple one-shots as a bit of an after story tho. . .
HiKura chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
oh cute chapter i can't wait to read the others
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
this is my favorite i hope you make more stories like this your stories are the best there is so i hpoe you make more of your stories