Reviews for KURAMA'S JEWEL
Kataru chapter 18 . 9/1
howryshitt... that was an epic riiidee... I couldn't help but feel melancholic for finishing is epic angst story with a happy ending XDDD Thanks very much for writing this beautiful piece!
Kataru chapter 5 . 8/31
daamnnn i live in this kind of angstttt
8DeathTheKid8 chapter 18 . 3/26
this is my favorite fanfic of all time
i love stories like this
some parts made me cry (like when hiei took jewel away and the end)
lots made me laugh
all kinds of deep topics were talked about. the lemon parts.
yu yu hakusho is my fav anime
jewel is so innocent and sweet
i have actually read this 2 times, 3 now.
i love this story so much you did an amazing and beautiful job! I LOVE IT!
this would make an awesome sequal to YYH
SO MUCH PURENESS IN HER
YinyYinyTia chapter 18 . 3/4
Love this story! It's wonderful! I miss Kurama and Hiei so much and it nice reading them here. All of your other stories of them are just amazing! I hope come you back and write another story!
littlebun chapter 18 . 2/2
thank you for this. I read it in 3 days and it was unbelievable. please write more!
this whole story made me cry and chapter 3 and the last ones are my fav :']
Ace chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Another beautiful story! I don't really think it matters whether or not the new babies have names since the story is over! :) your stories are always so satisfactory, you have great conflicts in them, but everything always leaves a completed feeling in the end. I hope that makes sense!
biscamulan22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
hi shiorifoxiesmom i love your chapters and I have a request for you i hope to hear back from you soon
midna clines chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
that was the best story I have ever read in my whole life No Lie!
hikora chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Thank god. A happy family they would be! - I wish then the best.
innerbunny chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
I absolutely loved this! I usually only read stories with OCs, but I'm so glad I took the chance and read this!
IWatch All Anime chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Damn i love this chapter! I love the drama! I can feel the angst! I'm fangirling so hard fight now. I swear I read over the last scene 10 times!
Doms chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Once I red this I can't stop but finish it. I love how you made the twist and turns in the story, it really kept me reading. I love the ending. Thank You for making this :).
2351156 chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
OMG! This is such a great read! Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction.