Reviews for KURAMA'S JEWEL
YinyYinyTia chapter 18 . 3/4
Love this story! It's wonderful! I miss Kurama and Hiei so much and it nice reading them here. All of your other stories of them are just amazing! I hope come you back and write another story!
littlebun chapter 18 . 2/2
thank you for this. I read it in 3 days and it was unbelievable. please write more!
this whole story made me cry and chapter 3 and the last ones are my fav :']
Ace chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Another beautiful story! I don't really think it matters whether or not the new babies have names since the story is over! :) your stories are always so satisfactory, you have great conflicts in them, but everything always leaves a completed feeling in the end. I hope that makes sense!
biscamulan22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
hi shiorifoxiesmom i love your chapters and I have a request for you i hope to hear back from you soon
midna clines chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
that was the best story I have ever read in my whole life No Lie!
hikora chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Thank god. A happy family they would be! - I wish then the best.
innerbunny chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
I absolutely loved this! I usually only read stories with OCs, but I'm so glad I took the chance and read this!
IWatch All Anime chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Damn i love this chapter! I love the drama! I can feel the angst! I'm fangirling so hard fight now. I swear I read over the last scene 10 times!
Doms chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Once I red this I can't stop but finish it. I love how you made the twist and turns in the story, it really kept me reading. I love the ending. Thank You for making this :).
2351156 chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
OMG! This is such a great read! Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction.
FOODISMYBAE chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! You are a great author and I plan to look at all your other stories.
motherofyaoi chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Love 3
animechick1022 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
I love this story so much ! Thank you for writing it
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 18 . 4/29/2014