Reviews for The Things He Can Do With a Pen
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/14
this is sooo Good ! *light chuckles*

I thought this would be Humor or something.

But this is so You and Them !

This is so Amazing and Awesomely Heart warming !

Totally Lovable !

And all fun and good things with Pen was just Magnificent !

Awesome ! I Freaking in Love with This !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Cool!

Totally love this! Haveta figure out what all there was... 1-practical joke, ink everywhere 2-also kinda a practical joke, but more of a "dog collar" (LOL! really liked that one) 3-"I guess the pen is mightier than the sword." :D 4-something to clamp teeth onto, to help with the not screaming, excessive pain monitor (definitely liked this one!) 5-a way to flirt ;) 6-a way to communicate, which ok-that's what a pen is for to begin with. LOL!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Totally wonderful riff on Sam with a pen! I can't believe the scope of this little tale. After reading a bunch of your stories in a row today, all of them so freakin' good, I'm beginning to wonder if you've made a crossroads deal or something. 380 plus stories...and good? One can only boggle.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this collection. It was really fun! I like that you were able to get so many scenarios covering such a wide variety of moods and kinds of episodes in their life. The fact that it was an object instead of a deep theme that tied these all together made it unique as well. :D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
All the things you can do with a pen... This was so creative and fantastic and I loved it to bits :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Funny how something as mundane a subject as a pen, makes for great stories. Loved this! My fav was the hospital marker. That was awesome!
Whilom chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
**Dean nodded at the café across the street. “’M gonna get some coffee. You want anything?”

Sam glowered.

“Tea? Donut? Midol?”

Daggers. He was staring daggers.**

Lol!

**The square letters followed the curve of one thigh, solid and emphatic: My name is Dean. If found, please return to Sam - 5-392-7183.**

ROFL! I am dying with the cuteness!

I loved Sam sensing Dean’s approval when he was caught in the coffee shop with the girl.

I’m so impressed by the breadth of the situations you’ve included here. Well-done with thinking about all the situations, mundane and unusual, that a pen could possibly be used in. Loved it. ;)
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Very cute stories. I think you characterized the guys (calling them boys makes no sense to me, especially because Sam is five years older than I am) perfectly, and I really liked the second one, with the "My name is Dean. If found, please return to Sam..." label. That made me laugh! I think they should seriously get matching "if found, call_" tattoos... would definitely help alot.
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i love this story. it's an absolutely brilliant portrayal of the winchester brothers. haha, and i love the title and premise. excellent work!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
These were interesting little shots written around a pen. Or, several, really, but same difference. :) I enjoyed the way a pen became a tool in each shot, and ultimately a tool of the main purpose of each one. If that makes any sense whatsoever...:)

Good job!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Some nice unconventional uses for a pen in there. I like, though the fic I read where Daniel Jackson took a marine down with a pen still remains my favourite pen story. This comes in second.
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was a great collection of stories each one easily could have been a full story! *hint hint* lol

I think the 2nd one bothered me the most about not knowing what happened to Dean.

The last one was a sweet brotherly moment.

I agree the pen or pencil is quite the mighty instrument.
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Great stories. Trust Sam to be able to find so many different uses for a pen.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Outstanding. Each one was so creative and unique and character-perfect, but the last one was my favorite. Not only did I find Sam's frustrated patience to be remarkably touching, but the final exchange was very funny in a quiet sort of way (no pun intended). I would love to see this last "scene" expanded into a full story (and yes, I checked the post a second time to make sure you didn't already say that you were working on doing just that or something.) ;)

Thanks so much for sharing this.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow, impressive and imaginative little scenes between the brothers and the possible ways of using a pen.

Squee for quoting THAT in the end of the part when Sam killed the harpy. *hugs* I love that quote!

The most touching piece was probably the last one you put in with Dean for once running out on Sam because he didn't want to be a liability and burden, but the one I liked best was Sammy meeting the teacher in the cafe; that was so sweet.

And lovely how Sammy wrote the note onto his big brother's leg in reference to "A Winchester...".
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »