Reviews for The Things He Can Do With a Pen
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
A nice mix. Humour, angst, hurt, comfort. Isn't is amazing how these two characters can generate all that (in the right hands of course)!
catnthecradle chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Beautiful, such wonderful snapshots of their lives.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Good one ! Thanks.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow, six stories for the price of one. Awesome! I especially liked the "My name is Dean. If found, please return to Sam" part. Hilarious and heartbreaking all at once.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Great story. I like the moments you showed us. I especially the one between Sam and the girl.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It never ceases to amaze me how you nail their wonderful realtionship - no matter what you are writing about! This was funny and loving, insightful and a little heart breaking. Another wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing - and so regularly! *hugs*
Von chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I stand in awe once again at your outstanding ability to write new things one after the other!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
See? I know how to hit the review button!

As you probably know, I liked the scenes with a hurt and groggy Dean the best. *g* Though the coffee shop one was *very* sweet...

I love how you can pull these little scenes together to make a story - just dipping in and showing slices of weird Winchester life, with a simple common thread connecting them.

And I like the change in mood from one scene to the next. From prank war, to Sam's worry over Dean in the hospital. (And yes, I would like to leave my phone number on Dean's leg, too!)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aw. Sam and a pen. Lovely hurt!Dean. Nice angsty!Sam. Awesome fic!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4