Reviews for A World of Our Own
4701rose chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you. There are almost no Good!Gin stories that are great. You hit the money.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very sweet, mellow
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That is utterly and completely twisted, more so the more I think about it.

It was also very beautiful.
DRUNK-OFF-LIFE chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
that was so cute! good job i really liked it.
Little Yue chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aizen give anything for Gin! Ah! thats so cute! I love this couple! And i like the story
pretense chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I just love it... as much as I love Aizen x Gin...

The last lines were great, man...

"He would give anything, to keep that relaxed and pleased expression on Gin's face forever.

What was the world compared to that?"

AWESOME.
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
kinda corny but is Gin doesn't matter... I love my devilicious Gin
sommar chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
beautiful! I loved it and Aizen showing affection always makes my knees weak
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
The last line of this fic.
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh, wow. I really liked this. It's nice - there's so many ways that you can take Aizen and Gin and it just /works/. Very nice job, as usual.
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was an awesome thing to come back to after a week of no internet, now I must scamper off to read the other updates.

-Morana
Godell chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
"'I can't breathe...I can't breathe anymore. They accuse me with their eyes and sentence me with their gaze. Everyday. Before I've done anything to deserve it.'"

That line stuck out to me. I read it at least twice before I moved on to the next sentence. Once again, you've done a fantastic job in writing Aizen and Gin and keeping them in character-even during the romantic moments. Actually, they're one of the Gin (and Aizen) couples I like that manage to actually -be- sweet like that-and you pull it off nicely.

(And the fact that I see no spelling mistakes at all makes it even better. I can't seem to get over that-I'm a bit of a grammar nut too, haha).

Good luck in writing!

Godell
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Argh, I love it so much!

Maybe it's 'cause of the reference to strangling (notafetishofmineIswear)? Maybe it's the third scene, which I love for no reason I can even identify?

Just love it. o_o

You're such a great writer.
monkeygurl13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was beautiful.

-Nicole
SwipeatronSparks chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow! I like. Reminds me of the "No Air" one I did. )