Reviews for Vampire in Distress
lynettecullen chapter 20 . 6/12/2009
I LOVE your story!
CullenzGirl108 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Please she's a married woman with a child no less and you've got her stripping. Come on!
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
YAY! Definetly write more this was great!
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
Yes! Thanks for the update!
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
OMG please continue! Love this fic and I have to know what happens!
insanitypoet chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
Marvelous! But I felt SO SORRY for Edward ))
harakiri10102 chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
wow! this is a REALLY unique fanfic..! i could'nt imagine bella being a stripper at first..,but i eventually got used to it as i kept reading..:)

i wish carlisle was of more use in the story..and who is nessie's "babysitter"?

please continue writing! i can't get enough of the story! :))
spedclass chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
nowlandingonmars chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
very good I love it already! :D
obsessedovredward chapter 19 . 3/23/2009
OME...U updated after so long. It's about time. this chapter was great. i feel so sorry for edward, though. he has to go through a lot of pain. why dont you take pity now and give him a break? Please post another chapter asap.I really would like to see the rest of this good to Edward, i beg you... :)
insanitypoet chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
I totally enjoyed the story! Definitely putting it to my favourites! ))
obsessedovredward chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
So THAT'S what happened to the girls! Um..How on earth is Bella appearing so calm?If i were her I would be worrying to death. I DID ask for a girls chapter before but I think I like Edward's a lot more (even though you're torturing him)! Will you please update as soon as possible?

And...Is Jello a solid or a liquid?It's both, depending on the temperature, right? :)
elyse.s2 chapter 17 . 2/15/2009

Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
HOLY COW! Is he getting his head ripped off? Thats the only way to kill a vampire in Twilight! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I want Him to live so badly!