Reviews for I Hope It Rains
SoullessBreath chapter 1 . 7/31
Lol the second last line, "are you bipolar?" That made me laugh. This is so cute, thanks for writing this.
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i love this fic! i always re-read it! u should write more of these three! i like it that beside seto there is also seth. i like it when seto gets jealous lol. thanks!
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I feel like there could be a sequal to this, I should go look at your profile to sse if there is. Joey should so find out about Seth, and seth and his past.
CuteDogs chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I like this. Seto bipolar that made me laugh.
SweetLoveCries chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Well I have to agree with your little statement- you have pretty amount of missing letters.

Story itself is great and making Seto has 'yami' is something I didn't remembered myself.

I adore Jous last sentence: -Are you bipolar?- that made me really laugh.

Nice story all in all!

NonExistente chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
*nod* I liked this! I did notice a few mistakes throughout this piece, but nothing too major. Just, when you've used apostrophes sometimes the letter that is supposed to follow is missing, for example; "I' " inted of "I'm". I counted at least 4 of these mistakes. They wouldn't take long to sort out if you proof-read or used a spell-checker - just to check.

Great story, I liked the characterisation and plot, although, I would dearly like to have more of an introduction, instead of just... leaping into the piece about the rain; why does Seto have Seth in his mind? (Apologies if I missed the explanation for this!) I'd also like to have seen a bit more interaction between the two, especially when Seth first appeared. This would be extremely amusing, since Seto was so sceptical that magic and past lives were real in the anime. Also, I think that a chapter could follow, centering more on Seto and Jou rather than Seto and Seth. I'm a (bit of a) SetoxJou fan, and I'd personally like to read more about the consequences of Seth's intervention!

But all in all, I enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work! :D

sorry am blonde lol,

well I have blonde

x Casondrah Kiku x
CrazyAsCoconuts-4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ok that was good...ok it was better then good your really good at making this stuff up (thumps up)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 1 . 8/31/2008

i havnt read much Seto/Jou fics lately so dis was a nice 1 2 get me back into it!XD

really cute, also ur description of their kiss...i love it!

lol, nice work-
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hahahahahahaha! I loved it! Jou must be so confused. I can't wait to read more! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with voices in their heads, poor Seto.