Reviews for Stray
iceangel41788 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Great story. love the star trek movie quote at the end.
lokiwolf chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
*giggle*
Bonnie Banks chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
This is absolutely the cutest story ever. Wilson as cat! House adopts a cat! Wilson *spies* on House and discovers how crippled he really is! Well, all Wilsons are grey in the dark.

*happy sigh* Thank you.
The Bellow chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
This is one of the first House MD stories I've read on . If all the others were as good as yours, then this is probably the best fandom ever! It was all very cute.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I have to admit, this was adorable. And was it me but each time (well, after I realized that Wilson the cat was really Wilson the human) Wilson said, 'mui' when House said Wilson's name, it sounded like 'me.' And yes..that was confusing in my own head too. 8D
ALCM-slkg chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Amazing, and hilarious and sad that House had to lose Wilson!cat to get his Wilson back.
Scarlet Storm chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
CUTE!
safa'at keruth chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Nice story! Althogh I'm kind of confused about what happened at the end - was Wilson the cat an incarnation of Wilson the person or did Wilson the cat somehow tell Wilson the person about House?
Sora Livana chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Hah, I was just re-reading this and realised that it is exactly the same way that I talk to my cats XD
browneyednerd chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Okay, here goes:

1. I always suspected House was a cat person.

2. I loved House's "conversations" with Cat-Wilson.

3. I loved the twist at the end. I did not see it coming.
Ghostner chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Enjoyed the humor and cuteness immensely. Ending was just right.
Revengent chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I haven't been wanting to read this until I got enough time and sit down and read it all, but I'm so glad that I did. It was simply amazing, and the ending is just perfect. Cat Wilson. LOL

Good job!
noneofyourbeeswax chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
WILSON WAS A CAT! that so awesome. j'adore this story.

my favorite kind too: not too long, a bit of humor, bit of angst, bit of hurt house..

I was also impressed by how well down you have the voices of the different characters. nothing was too OOC, which always turns me off in a story

great job!