Reviews for The Naked Truth
sagey chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
lol..I hve read this heaps of times...the love scene is so beautiful...and J naked..great and funny..rodney seeing everyone half naked...funny...and love when john asks if she is alrightr and keller realizes he is asking teyla..and adore that commanding .."Teyla" twice...great story

hugs
Summersurf chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
ahh wow very nice! so it was Teyla he slept with, Thank god! and Sweet Jennifer, so funny with her wishing things hahahaha
Summersurf chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Poor Jennifer! What is happening?
Summersurf chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
O! I love this story! Who is the She! I think it's not Teyla...HOw sad, and who is screaming! You are so mean not telling us!
APFW chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Excuse me were there other characters in this story? I keep rereading chapter 3. Great story.
Asugar chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Oh, this chapter is pure awesomeness and love. John and Teyla are adorable, the rest of the team's characterizations are spot on. I loved this story so much. (Wails) I don't want it to be over! More please?
jtjaforever chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Long white linen traing, huh? A foregleam of things to come?

Loved that ending. Thanks for sharing.
Foxyinthecity chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Great chapter. Excellent writing.

I do love the fact that we can hear John’s thoughts. And there were a few interesting tidbits in this chapter. I’m so looking forward to reading the next chapter. I can so imagine Rodney’s reaction to John being naked. LOL!
Asugar chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Very discreet of Teyla (I hope, it was her) to enter separately. Great mix of action and humor here. Can't wait for next chapter. Wonderful job on this one.
Scifan chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Awesome update Camy!
Foxyinthecity chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Oh, word that was some dream Keller had. I like the journey of emotions you took us through with this chapter. I felt sadness for Keller. Then Keller's horror and then fear with the events in her dreams as well as the events in her room. Yeah for Ronon. And as for as the ending, lol! You just got to love a man who comes to the rescue in his birthday ..., lol.

*wink*
TeylaFan chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Huh? LOL, you;ve got me confused! I'll wait until I read more until I start asking questions though. :P I'm sure this will make sense later...

Hm. Anyway, great job, again. :D Look forward to more!
TeylaFan chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
*happy sigh* That was cute! The ending especially. 'Someone has to keep watch.' Aww. :D He's such a gentle man! ;)

Awesome job Camy. I wonder who's screaming! Off to read the next chapter!
TeylaFan chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
This is wonderful Camy. :D I don't really like Keller all that much, but here - she's ok! You write her pretty good. :D

I'm curious about where you're going with this. :) Sorry for taking so long to catch up. But I -am- kind of glad that I get to read 4 chapters all at once. :P

Anyway, lovely job!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Nice start Camy! You've definitely got me intersted. :D I hope that there will be lots of JT goodness! :D