Reviews for Tell Me If You Still Care
A chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
As always, you blow my mind. Such natural talent!
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I just love you. You complete me. And so did this story. Genius my sister. Pure, Poetic, Genius.
A chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Wonderfully written. You're amazing and I'm glad I came home to this.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
This has got to stop. This is too splendiforous(credit to for such a suitable word). You and your pieces are my driving force.
A chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
The next chapter is looking so promising. I can't believe Nicole didn't explode when Maya said that.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. You go woman. You just go!
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Loved it! i know you can only write as much as your heart and mind tell you but please don't end it!
story101 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
u dont know how much i love you! lol i love this story too! cant wait for chapter 4 lol!
A chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Gosh, what a writer! I love this so much you must update!
ImagineOnTheLoose chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
hey thankx for responding. I completely love your work. I read the second one to when doves cry but i couldnt find the first one. What should i do because i absolutely have to read the first When Doves Cry!
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
i really love you as an author i've read all your other missing things! Great job. this is a silly and selfish request but please keep writing! i hope you make like 50 chapters on this book! i have three questions. who is maya's father, how did nicole lose the father, and will we ever meet the other daughter?
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
“Fed molests innocent woman in broad daylight, that’ll cost you.” Haha. You're the best. I meant it. I love experiencing this perspective of Nicole and Darnell's "relationship". You know you got to update soon.
A chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Beautiful yet intense. I love it the back-and-forth because you make it such a smooth transition. I love it, and how can I not?

(Oh yes I most definitely keep tabs on your work)
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
You can write one hell of a story girl. I love the feeling it gives me and I love covering every aspect of it even with the music you mention. I think I've finally found a word to describe you..."phantasmagorical". You're such a relief after coming home from school, although most times I've abandoned reading for my AP. Psychology class to read your stories I never regret it.
story101 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
OMG! I absolutley love this story it is BEAUTIFUL, i no you have been waiting 4 my chapter 4 it coming i so promise im not giving up i love this story skool jus started n i dont got time but i will i promise promise promise! newayz love this story gotta add to my favorites, i love how Maya wants to no what Nicole is all about cant wait for chapter 3! I promise! lol