Reviews for Sitiophotis Fever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Perfection
D. Leveille chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Oh god this was fabulous, so funny and gross and charming all at the same time lol. Charlie and Bill are definitely the sexiest Weasley's ;)
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Love it!
wekfnwekonf chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So cute! Loved it :)
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow charlie and luna...hm...never realy thought about that b4, but i really liked this!
tansy1354 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wickedly witty, I love it. Unusual combo but thinking about it not that silly after all as they do have some things in common. Like their sense of humour and adventure and love of mythical animals.

I can just see sweeping Luna off her feet and flying off to Sweden on a dragon to find a Crumple Horned Snorkak. Maybe another little scene around that theme is called for.
WeasleyForMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I LOVED IT! Wow! I'm so excited to finally read this one, because I know you had been working on the plot for a little while! It was awesome! Charlie is just so swoon-worthy!

I love this line so much: 'Charlie asked, grinning saucily, just before emptying the remaining contents of his stomach into a large basin next to the bed.'

That was simply amazing for your first posted story! I can't wait for more!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Lol! That was beyond cute and really well written. I loved the pairing, infact I loved the whole idea of the fic, it was very in character and I enjoyed every last bit of it.
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
SQUEAL! I LOVED THIS! AWESOME JOB!
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hey lovey I just gotta say the ROCKED, I hope you write more soon!
ficerella chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Cute little story, you write Luna very well!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I adored this! Luna and Charlie are two of my favorite characters separately, but this is the first I've read of them as a pair. I LIKE IT! Very much so. They do both have a love of magical creatures - I could so see them hitting it off. And... might I add... your description of a freshly showered Charlie had me drooling. He's such a freakin' hunk.

I enjoyed your writing style, too. Very nicely done. Hope you write more!

Love,

-IJDTW
Teddylonglong chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
A sweet story, well done!
J.J. Brown chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I am so loving this couple! please write more! Is there more?
KaraTrain chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is really good. I really enjoyed your writting, keep it up for great at it.