Reviews for Canzone di Anima
Ira Bell chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I loved it wish there was more
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
I love this! But you haven't updated in a while... :'( I hope you do, though!
karen chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
hi awesome cool story
chst chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Huh?
brittany86 chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
wow suspense kool can't wait for more
TriGemini chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
Intense chapter!

So, Bella hasn't become a vampire; instead, she's become immortal. Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

After all, Aro seems to be quite upset over what Edward has done.

Very curious, as to how this will play-out. Until then.
animal8 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
This was really good. So will Bella be immortal and still human? Looking forward to reading more. Please, update soon! ;)
SharkGurl chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Whew, I was really worried there.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
i love your take on bella's transformation! :)
Moondancing Millie chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Noo!

Meh. You know I care as much as you about Bella. Good chapter though. Very gripping.

X

AH

A

-finally speechless-
SharkGurl chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Can we all kill the Volturi? I'll take Jane and Aro? And Caius too.
chst chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Good. I like the chapter. Maybe not everything's that happening, but you understand, I guess.
TriGemini chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Interesting twist.

So, did Bella merely go against what she promised not to do; therefore, forcing Edward to save her and then they could truly be together? Or was Bella just really trying to protect Edward-by giving herself over to the Volturi-in the hopes, that they wouldn't force him to make the ultimate choice in changing her.

In any case, the results would've been the same right?

I mean it would still have been a forced decision or perhaps a willing one-nevertheless, in the end, Edward wouldn't of just let Bella die-if he knew he could save her.

My guess is that even Aro would go as far, as to force Edward to do something like this; especially, if he knew how much, it meant to the Cullen's that Edward would be able to keep the girl, he called his soulmate with him.

Therefore, the Volturi would see putting Bella's life on the line, as test for Edward; to truly see whether he would

really buckle under pressrue to save her-so that he wouldn't lose her.

And by default-this was a solution to the current Volturi's problem; for Edward got his mate-and hopefully off the hook by having to join the Volturi, since he's found someone.

After all, it's the least, the Volturi can do after what they've forced Edward to do-in order to avoid joining them.

Also, in doing this, the Volturi have also succussfully elimatinated a possible threat to exposure.

However, even after all this I seriously doubt the Volturi are just going to leave the Cullen's alone; I'm sure they figure that there's still a way to get what they want out of situation they caused, in the first place.

Therefore, it makes me wonder as to what'll happen next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
SharkGurl chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
AWESOME! Can't wait for the confrontation.