Reviews for Lady Lazarus
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was really great. Loved it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow. I came across this story only just now, I was a bit apprehensive at first, but I don't regret reading this. This is something I could really see happening. The way they speak, addressed each other and the manner in which their actions were done were believable.

Hmm... Presents? Why does that remind me of something?
Did this conversation between the two somehow influence the way both Kristoph & Dahlia committed their respective crimes?

"I have no doubt you'll give presents where you will, and when you do, nothing will be heard from me." Nice of him to stay quiet. Then again, he might not even care at all. With him, who knows? (Oh Dahlia, getting rid of that piece of paper which could have been evidence against you. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Lol)

Interesting story. I do enjoy dissecting people's works like frogs.

This was like brain-candy. Sorry if my review is like scrambled eggs.

You did great writing this, thank you for posting it.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It's weird, but I like this. With the way the game plays, it's actually a little difficult finding serious pieces on characters, especially the villains. I quite love this since (oh dear) I quite like Dahlia's character.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Would never have known you disliked this pairing if it wasn't for your author notes, but this was very well written, elegant and simple and plain fitting for the characters :)
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
To be honest, I didn't like the pairing much either up until I read this. (Or, rather, I didn't like the idea of the pairing up until I read this.) But the way you write them...it makes it very believable, to see the two of them like this. Probably because it doesn't feel like they're actually romantically together, aside from the one part at the end of the third part.

Had you not noted at the beginning that you disliked the pairing, I'm positive I wouldn't have picked up on it from the fic; it doesn't feel biased at all towards the "Kristoph/Dahlia dislike" side of things. So I believe you accomplished the point of your exercise quite nicely.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Lovely. I wish my exercises were this good; you got the characters and, for some reason, I could perfectly envision them together.
A chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
How elegant...! That poem makes me shocked once, but I can't deny its wonderful matching with her. I deeply thank you for your work.
high improbability chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very nice! Kristoph and Dahlia were fabulously in character, and in short, I really, really like this story. Good job!
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Verry nice! I actually like this pairing to some extent, so it's nice to read such a lovely story. And I did the same thing w/ a pairing (for a different game), what you mentioned in your author's note - I hated it, but wanted to write about it anyway.

Haha, sorry for my babbling. Great job! _
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I stumbled upon this pairing by accident and fell in love with it. I know you say that they aren't your favorite, but I think you did an awesome job with writing this. :)

(I'm curious to at least some of your reasons why you don't like them, though...though if asked, I couldn't really tell you why I like them, myself. xD;; )
DahliaXKristoph chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Absolutely lovely, though I might be a bit biased. :)

Well-written, and I agree with a previous reviewer - you disguise your distaste for this pairing very well.
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow luv it, great story.
princessphilomena chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow...that was just...REALLY impressive

It's my first time reading a fanfiction of this pairing, though it's not the first time I've heard of it. I would have never guessed that you didn't support this pairing from reading this.

The writing was simply exquisite. I think you've converted me to like this pairing now n_n

I would love to read more of your works! So please keep writing!