Reviews for Never underestimate a girl
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion page and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save fanfiction!
BuckityBarnes chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Very nice story! I loved it! You are a very good writer!
TransFanGirl643 chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Oh My GOsh! I would definetely see this version if there is a movie made XD

This is so AWESOME! XD
Gallicka chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Hiya nice story! I really like the twins, talk about girl power! 3 Can I request a sequel please? Where the girls meet Barricade agin?
Death Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
I so want to see how Sunstreaker and Sideswipe would react to Kim and Sam. I personally think the four of them would get along, especially considering how alike they are. Though I would so pity Ratchet and Ironhide just because of all the mischief that would befall the two older mechs if the two sets of twins ever met.
Elita One chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
lol Ratch wanted to make sure the girls were alright

cant wait for an encore
Duvet chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
Whatever you got on mind...WRITE IT! I loved this fic :) And am hopefully waiting for more :D
blood shifter chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
that was such a sweet ending. and it was even better then the movie's ending because Jazz was in it. can't wait to see what you

have next. also can't for the sequel. good job.
Elita One chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
well the battle is over

lol if simmons shows up im sure the girls will have fun with him
Fk306 chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
I think I can wait a that long for an update 3 I've had to wait longer for other fics P

I look forward to the last chapter
blood shifter chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
YES! a sequel would be awesome. i can't wait that long. i can't wait ten more months. thats just plain torture. chapter was good. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Alana Xavier1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
way cool keep up the good work im glad someone else didnt kill jazz off in their story
Fk306 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
this is great I look forward to an update
shadowchild880 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
awsome chapter. so this time kim took samuels place
blood shifter chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
thank you thank you thank you for not killing jazz. you rock. i always hated how he was killed in the movie. awesome chapter. update soon please.