Reviews for The Dexter Show
Lollypops101 chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
cute story!
Clara chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
OMG! THIS WAS SO GOOD! I have been reading all of your chapters since the begining! Could you do more? I totally love your writing:-)
DellaNee-Chan chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
O.O epicness. Omg the Potato Opus becoming a hit xD omg too funny! T his story was so sweet! I loved it!
DellaNee-Chan chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
KittyLyn96 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Que many girlish squeals here. I am on edge over here! Like what about Stanford? and Are we gunna like KILL Ted? and Will she make it to Hawaii and be with Dexter? and will he get kicked out of the band? and how about how much of an ASSHOLE that Ted and Lucas are being? Sheesh! Ohmigoodness! This story is friggin GUHRATE! 3
booksxforxlife chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
This is really good:) Are you planning on posting more?
setyourzapperztopew chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
This was reeaaly good! You should write more, and quickly
Ccspot chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
seriouly I really dont think she should give all her money in one place its not smart or fun or exciting even it lowers the possibilities for the future...

Still loved it:)
Elly chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
wow its good so far

but she gave up the WHOLE of her money for one flight ?

anyways more.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
I really like the way you changed the storyline D I am definalty going to continue reading this, in the hope that it's going to continue... P

Keep writing.
Daysi5 chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
That's so evil how you ended it like that. Not fair... But great nonetheless )

Update soon

Bella.Barbaric chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
I love this story, it's really well-written and interesting. Please update soon.
gumbygladys chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
omg! wow love the story. you know sometimes i never wait for people to update(im what people call impatient hehe) and i end up forgeting about the story and never checking them again. i think thats happened a lot of times, around um 48 times... but honestly your story is one of the vey very few stories that i follow through. and you know why?

cos you have an amaizing talent and you never disappoint!hehe

i am just dying to know what happens next *hint hint*. will she get sued for not choosing anone and taking the money?stuf like that. oh i almost forgot. YOU ARE AWESOME!
happyasusual4 chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
lol it was a kick-ass chapter. i loved it 3
Silent Tone chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Wow, that was quite a twist. Nice job :)