Reviews for A Hero All the Same
readingaccount chapter 3 . 2/15
Such an interesting, amazing story! Love your writing.
ShairaHisako chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
That was fantastic... it gace me shivers...the whole fic...
I really loved it... but it was kind of scary. :)
PotterfanBR chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
What a fic. I love it and the way you write, too. Congratulations, it's been a while since I read such lovely history.
ravenoftime chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I loved it! It was an amazing plot, amazingly written, and had an amazing sex scene.
drkmgic chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Good story and I do wish they were longer. Because they are quite addicting. Ty for sharing
Draco mudiliar chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
oh I love it. It touched my heart. What an story... true to every word about the alcohol. I myself had faced it but still I was not able to quit it completly but left it upto some extent.

regrats that Draco reached Harry first.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A really good story! Im impressed that you managed to fit all this into just 3 chapters! You really cracked me up when Draco reached step 8 in the program, but cool that he managed to narrow it down to the trio. )

Well done.
The-little-67-impala chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
sassy941 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
That was an awesome story! :D

Woooow! I really enjoyed it! Even though my review is a couple years late...

Hahah! Well, thanks for writing this interesting story.
Che chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh, i loved it! Was really nice and my kinda thing!
fleuroscent chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this is really good! Thank you (:
InsaneOrange chapter 1 . 10/16/2010

The imagery created was FANTASTIC. Hats off to you!
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
So original... so perfect...i love it... poor Draco I thought he was going to have a heart attack for basically molesting Harry to bring him
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Aww, If Only That Were True. I'd Be Trying To Hook Up Dad. Great Job With The Story. The Whole Rape Thing Was Uncomfortable, But It Seemed Like It Just Made The Story Better.

befoulmetalroosa chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I fell in love with this story when I first read it. It is brilliantly done, and very sweet. Draco wasn't too far out of character, and his repentance was believable and spot-on. Well done.