Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Redux
Guardian54 chapter 27 . 4/18
I find it remarkable that mankind still exists given how many of the better women they must be sacrificing to make the EVAs.

Then again we discovered why Ritsuko decided never to have kids, because she knows.

Given how many mothers were killed specifically for the project, I am astounded that, as soon as they have EVA overrides, they didn't decide to tear NERV a new one for a few resets in a row to vent a little. I look forward to them discovering SEELE and then reminding the old evangelists that creating a power greater than yourself and making it work for plans not in its favour is a Bad Idea.

Not to mention Ascension is a glorified name for rage-quitting life to reincarnate into a more innocent form. If you've watched Babylon 5, that's what going "to the Rim" means, it's where old, jaded races go to die...
Mercury044 chapter 52 . 2/6
Wow, nice story with a really coherent line throughout for a repeating time story.
I love how it drew me in to keep going so very well. just wow.
the characters were believable and powerful enough yet made use of what they could to make themselves stronger with the loops!
I also like how the emotional aspect of it was so well thought out and put on paper.

VERY nice story and i cant wait to read more of your works!
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 52 . 1/25
Ha! I knew archive trolling would turn up a gem like this. That was a fantastic two days of reading, and I really liked your spin on it. I haven't checked for a sequel yet, but even if there's not one I'm sure I'll think of possibilities on my own fondly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You get a FFF Groundhogs day happens on the sameday everyday it no full restart
Crow667 chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
woah deja vu soo...no shinjixasuka? awww
Crow667 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
hey is it a harem? do you know any loops evangelion harem fics? thanks keep up the good work!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 49 . 7/14/2013
You. You crossed Evangelion and Smokey & the Bandit. Then you swapped Rei and Gendo.

What.
Miner603 chapter 52 . 6/9/2013
Reread this and now I'm all out of Kleenex because of you.
ElfenSky chapter 52 . 1/16/2013
One epic story, thank you, I really enjoyed it!
XPloyalist chapter 52 . 12/1/2012
Pretty good story. Liked using the S2 Engines for propulsion, reminds me of Project Orion.
Zaralann chapter 52 . 11/15/2012
Nice!
cakemaster chapter 52 . 9/11/2012
Well written and enjoyable to read. Some of it was confusing making me re-read several sections while reading it but overall still great way to spend a morning. (ok so maybe i should have been working not reading this...)
Reishin Amara chapter 52 . 8/26/2012
...i love timeloops...and want to give u a hug as well.

FINALLY SOMEONE USED THE ANGEL XX-CHROMOSOMES FORMS!AND MANA!
Power of Touch chapter 37 . 4/29/2012
Nice point of strife, the potential for the complete erosion of their at-fields and the possibilities that lay therein, I'm reading this one all the way to the end.
Power of Touch chapter 36 . 4/29/2012
And just when they were getting used to the mind meld, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Kaworu in Shinji's brain *gross*