Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Redux
Guest chapter 52 . 5/27/2017
This got really weird in the end. Were you on psychotropic drugs when you wrote the latter chapters?

It was really trippy.

I can't say I really enjoyed the ending too much as if felt sort of rushed and just chock full of strange.

Oh well, I enjoyed most of it so I guess I can rate reading this as having not been a waste of time.
soggy noodle chapter 39 . 5/26/2017
One word sums up how I feel about this chapter, or rather, what I felt this chapter was:

Strange.

The whole idea of actually sharing one body and soul with what was once two (three in Lilith's case) just kind of puts me off. Maybe I just can't completely wrap my head around it? Or maybe it's that I think that division is its own sense of unity between to individuals so in love with each other? After all, it takes two to tango and all that.

Oh well, moving onto the next chapter now...
RynnaD chapter 52 . 3/18/2017
why haven't i found this fic earlier after 10 years... it's a damn good story
themergitonian chapter 39 . 1/8/2017
I didn't expect this twist at all... nice!
jesusyamato chapter 36 . 2/20/2016
I really enjoy the story so far but I really wish you hadn't added touji, hikari and kensuke to the reset, since they're extremely minor character and I'm not really fond of them and find them quite annoying. Making this big group feels too similar to every other eva fic I have read.
AnAncientBard chapter 52 . 10/15/2015
This is definitely one of the all time greats.
I'll be rereading this one for years to come, I feel.
Hektols chapter 52 . 10/9/2015
Fantastic final battle for a fantastic fic, one of the best Evangelion stories I ever read.

I specially liked the idea of involving the rest of the cast more and not putting all the weight of the plot in the main characters.

Good luck with your other fics.
Hektols chapter 51 . 10/9/2015
It's great that they managed to reunite again.
Hektols chapter 50 . 10/8/2015
I didn't imagine that Asuka would feel so bad that she would redo everything again.
Hektols chapter 49 . 10/7/2015
It was really fun to see Rei taking Gendo's role.
Hektols chapter 48 . 10/5/2015
Very funny omake.
Hektols chapter 47 . 10/5/2015
Interesting.
Hektols chapter 46 . 10/5/2015
Excelent work, specially Touji's sister meeting their mother again.
Hektols chapter 45 . 10/5/2015
So no more resets and the 02 and Asuka's mother gone?
Hektols chapter 44 . 10/5/2015
Good idea to have an angel with lot of armor and great homage.