Reviews for No talking! Write it down :D
Maimoonah chapter 101 . 5/16
Need moreeeeeeee
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awesome start and extremely funny
Guest chapter 52 . 9/17/2012
squeeeeeee monty python :D
bbtwilight chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
funny i like it
adelelizabeth chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
um, they're on a animal diet remeber?
adelelizabeth chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
ok got it now! :) :) :)
adelelizabeth chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
No offense but i don't like the way you have put bella as crazy and occ. Also the Bella in the book would never write that letter. She would die if she and Edward weren't together forever!
edwardcullenlvr17 chapter 40 . 8/3/2010
I know this is a little late but, is the quote thing from 300? When the boy is chasing the wolf? For some reason that is the only thin that comes to mind.
bloodyroses789 chapter 29 . 7/4/2010
great. who hates picking on Jake?
bloodyroses789 chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
ugh, don't you hate it when guys are like that? btw, why is rose never in the chats yet? or Esme, carlisle, Jake, reneesme, ect? btw again, i know how you feel. i am turning into Rosalie as well... in fact, i already have...
bloodyroses789 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
i think that it is perfect the way that you do the part on the top, reply, forward, delete, keep as new, you know what i mean. that part was pure genius! would you mind if i took that idea for another possible story that is being drafted right now?
rglosch chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
...oh so not cool...putting the game in a fanfic...every one who reads it loses...smart...yet so mean...i approve...but dammit i lost the damn game again
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 47 . 2/19/2010
Are you gay? Great storie
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 39 . 2/18/2010
I am so sorry for you! gosh that has to hurt! I feel your pain. My friend, Nickel, cut her hand trying to cut five year old Mexican chocolate. It wasnt even worth getting cut! And I couldn't invite her to go swimming for like three weeks. Great story
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 36 . 2/18/2010
actually hebetudinous means dull in mind.

great story! (: