Reviews for More Than A Rogue
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 31 . 4/1
This is a wonderful story. I felt so connected to Rogue! She and Logan just combine so much.
ufc91 chapter 31 . 12/5/2016
This was a great story! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it!
k chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
this is boring
Angie Tribeca chapter 31 . 7/31/2016
Pregnant! Oh geez.
Rogue was that much more human to me in this story, in a different way. She was a very interesting, relatable, frustratingly insecure person. And Logan was hot.
Good, well-written job.
Adrastae chapter 31 . 7/1/2016
wonderful fic
Jax chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
Amazing! Loved this so much! Couldn't stop until I finished it!
just me 5000 chapter 31 . 12/25/2014
Fabulous job. I loved mystique in this story. It was a great read.
The View From Up Here chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
Love the ending!
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Oh goodness! I can honestly say this is one of my favorite fics on the site.
Amazing and believable characters with great character development and a wonderful story line.
FABULOUS!
If even one more of you stories are as good as this one then you've earned a very content fan :D
-Puffy
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Seriously one of the most addictive fics I've read for this pairing! All kinds of wonderful 333!
Arlya chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
This is such a great story! I couldn't stop reading and had quite a late night but no regrets. Just really well written, exciting and thoughtful. You've obviously put a lot into it and I love it. So many points had me holding my breath or reading as fast as I could. Thankyou for a great read!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Awesome...
futurejelly chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
Really great fic!
futurejelly chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That. Was one damn good first chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
I get that there's two sides to every story but this is basically 16 chapters of proving that Marie can't survive without Logan. It starts off great. She's independent and having fun with Mystique but then it takes an abrupt turn into pity and pathetic and the worst part is that Logan only sees her at her worst and becomes the guy that picks her up out of the gutter repeatedly. Which is incredibly humiliating. And then, somehow, you make her feelings of rejection and loneliness all about Logan. It's like she's not allowed to be angry or upset or want her own life because oh no he had feelings too. So he goes around sleeping with whoever and acting self righteous and treating her like shit... This is literally the first half of the story. I'm so angry for Marie. That somehow a story from her point of view still makes her second rate to a guy. Fuck that.

Also, you write "heh" entirely too much.