Reviews for More Than A Rogue
just me 5000 chapter 31 . 12/25/2014
Fabulous job. I loved mystique in this story. It was a great read.
The View From Up Here chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
Love the ending!
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Oh goodness! I can honestly say this is one of my favorite fics on the site.
Amazing and believable characters with great character development and a wonderful story line.
FABULOUS!
If even one more of you stories are as good as this one then you've earned a very content fan :D
-Puffy
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Seriously one of the most addictive fics I've read for this pairing! All kinds of wonderful 333!
Arlya chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
This is such a great story! I couldn't stop reading and had quite a late night but no regrets. Just really well written, exciting and thoughtful. You've obviously put a lot into it and I love it. So many points had me holding my breath or reading as fast as I could. Thankyou for a great read!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Awesome...
futurejelly chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
Really great fic!
futurejelly chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That. Was one damn good first chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
I get that there's two sides to every story but this is basically 16 chapters of proving that Marie can't survive without Logan. It starts off great. She's independent and having fun with Mystique but then it takes an abrupt turn into pity and pathetic and the worst part is that Logan only sees her at her worst and becomes the guy that picks her up out of the gutter repeatedly. Which is incredibly humiliating. And then, somehow, you make her feelings of rejection and loneliness all about Logan. It's like she's not allowed to be angry or upset or want her own life because oh no he had feelings too. So he goes around sleeping with whoever and acting self righteous and treating her like shit... This is literally the first half of the story. I'm so angry for Marie. That somehow a story from her point of view still makes her second rate to a guy. Fuck that.

Also, you write "heh" entirely too much.
Gimpy1 chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
God I just have to say how incredibly and deliciously intense this chapter was. So good!
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
i seriously dislike this marie. She is so...so... UGK! Seriously, does she think the the world evolves around her? Logan greets her with a nod. SO THE FUCK WHAT? What else does she expect him to do?! if someone made me murder dozens of men, got me in an accident, touches my skin to drain me ON PURPOSE, put me through serious shit, i wouldnt exactly place the warmest greetings to them. This marie is so selfish! so selfcentered! I just want to shake her or something! Freaking hell she has me so frustrated! Who the hell does she think she is?!
Morbidmuch chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
I love this fic so much. If this fic was a person, I'd marry it. Or something. This is in my top five Greatest Rogue/Logan fics of all times. I really hope you'll make a sequel to this, but I understand if you have no intention to. Long story short; love the fic, love you as an author, and going happily now to read your other works.
Morbidmuch chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Oh God, this made me laugh. The whole adamantium penetration thing made me laugh so hard I'm sweating right now.
Nori Naidisbo chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Finished your story and fucking lived every bit of it. You made the pregnancy ending work for me, and that's never happened before. I laud you for keeping your characters honest, interesting, and fulfilling. Only criticisms are I wish you had more scenes with them as a couple, a unit; and the whole he's immortal, she's not scenario was never brought up. Other than that it was fantastic. Thank you for the story,
NN
Nori Naidisbo chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like your style. I was sucked in after that first sentence, and can't wait to read more. I applaud your concept, voice, and realism to the situation and the character. Thank you for taking this character and evolving her in such a logical and beautiful way. You are a true storyteller and that is something I sadly find to be an often too difficult thing to find.
Sincerely,