Reviews for let's talk coffee
lightning veins chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
CLAIRINGTON. THE PERFECTION. THE ABSOLUTE FLAWLESS PERFECTION.

the way you described their kiss kind of makes me want to die. "From the dimples of my cheeks to the roots of my hair; flames, flames, flames." it's so unexpectedly CLAIRE in a way - while i can't see the canon claire saying that, i can't imagine anyone else but her saying either.

unf. derrick is a hottie. and claire is the best kind of protagonist: quirky and relatable. all i want to do is pinch their cheeks because they're my babies and they're not allowed to date anyone else but each other, okay.
ChocoPrep chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I liked it!loved it!haha I'm taking french (un,deux,etc.)

*sigh*.it's so is...not on FF anymore :'(

Choco prep aka KLU
Damon'sHumanity chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this was really cute! I like it better than the first! Well done! Kayla
Dreams That Glitter chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
ooh its really good!

its different, thats for sure, but in a good way definitely!

i love the bit:

“Black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love"

that was really good!

Juicyxx
Cela Fille chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow.

I still need to read a hell of a lot of new updates but this was gold :D

Ms. Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence girl

heehee. I loved that :) You rock Camp Rock to tears, Hanaflower xD
wikipedias chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hahahahahahhahahahah!

Finally! Some Cam-hatin' around this cobweb-joint! Thank you, DC!

God, that reminds me, I'm not legit enough to watch Barney.

BBye.

Bloody.
maplexsyrup chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay. So it was possibly not as good as the original...

but it was still pretty freakin' awesome :)

Leif Blour. Haha.

Nice job.
Honour Society chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Waah. Stupid Canada. We don’t have Krispy Kreme anymore, unless you like buying them pre-packaged by the entries of Wal-Mart and no one does, ‘cuz they’re not fresh or fresh.

Poor Derek/Derrick. No one noticed he was gone? What about KristenandDylan, his former fan club? (btw, whatever happened to them “ah-doring” him? Did they just magically forget about his existence because Massie called dibs?)

I think I might have to nominate Lief Blour for the best OC award… Wait! I need to nominate Evelyn! Did I already? Did someone else? I must be going insane, because I CANNOT REMEMBER!

Sorry for the exclamation mark abuse.

Ugh.

Unlike Kuh-laire, I never use my homework or other important papers to paint my nails on. Never. Okay, once or twice. More like thrice, really. I usually use a magazine cover. I have fun painting my nails overtop of Megan Fox’s face.

For the record, my fingernails are coral pink. Tee-hee. (WHAT HAVE I BECOME?)

I hate how those Clique girls make fun of Uggs. Sure, they remind me of Chewbacca, but they cost me almost three hundred dollars! Of my hard-earned money! (Okay, it was birthday money, BUT STILL!) Sheesh.

It was good. Not to Clairingtony which is a plus for me… Maybe I’m going insane (did I not just type this at the beginning of this review-which-is-really-a-Hannah-esque-ramble?), but I liked the Clam better. It was still “ah-mazing” though.

I’m writing the next chapter of Cinderella.

Maybe it’ll be up soon, but who knows.

That was 251 words.
emeraldeyes101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence. Lol.

I, personally, liked it. It's random, and pretty adorable. Derek just disapeared during a soccer game? Interesting.

Clairington is cute, so I like even the smallest amounts of it.

Cool format by the way.

You portrayed Claire really well, or at least I thought that you did. I also liked that you didn't end it all cliched. You just had her holding the coffee cup, thinking about the kiss. :)
HP.que.nette chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh, was this the Clairington you were talking about before?

Oh, yeah, well. Duh.

Anyway. Partially dedicated pour moi? Hah. I know zip french, so let's just pretend that made sense. Still. I feel veryvery special. Glad to know I'm spreading to Clairington love. :)

Of course I loved it. If you've ever read 'sloppy firsts' by megan mccafferty (fantastic book, btw), Derrick's whole slacker-to-deep-alluring-male transformation reminded me of marcus flutie's. If you don't know who I'm talking about... well, nevermind, then. It was supposed to be a compliment. :)

But I loved that line, the “Black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love," part. It was very poetic. ;)

I'm faving this, because it is amazingly awesome like that.

Later,

HP
heychelsletschacha chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
heh.

i liked it.

who doesn't love an insane claire?

-logen.
Maddie4Life chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i like it alot, it reminds of other stories tha make one, i have always like clam, but clairington is starting to stick now, please rite more, for me, with coffee on top!
until the very end chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hannah, seriously? a whole entire year? i never thought that would happen. that's totally awesome. i remember how we became friends. i think... something about pms and kendra being an evil mother-superhero-cake-maker. oh, well. it's gonna be a year. whoas.

anyways. i liked this. i'm sorta warming up to clairington and stuff, so the little bit of clairington made me happy. and part three was my favorite part ever.

Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence girls.

- that's my favorite line. it was just... so laughable.

i'm gonna fave this. (: because i liked it so much and it made me laugh. and i like that. and it's been almost a year. so, yeah. i gotta stop before i keep saying all this weird stuff that won't make any sense to anyone.

yeah.