Reviews for let's talk coffee
lightning veins chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

the way you described their kiss kind of makes me want to die. "From the dimples of my cheeks to the roots of my hair; flames, flames, flames." it's so unexpectedly CLAIRE in a way - while i can't see the canon claire saying that, i can't imagine anyone else but her saying either.

unf. derrick is a hottie. and claire is the best kind of protagonist: quirky and relatable. all i want to do is pinch their cheeks because they're my babies and they're not allowed to date anyone else but each other, okay.
ChocoPrep chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I liked it!loved it!haha I'm taking french (un,deux,etc.)

*sigh*.it's so is...not on FF anymore :'(

~Choco prep aka KLU
Damon'sHumanity chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this was really cute! I like it better than the first! Well done! ~Kayla
Dreams That Glitter chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
ooh its really good!

its different, thats for sure, but in a good way definitely!

i love the bit:

“Black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love"

that was really good!

Cela Fille chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

I still need to read a hell of a lot of new updates but this was gold :D

Ms. Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence girl

heehee. I loved that :) You rock Camp Rock to tears, Hanaflower xD
wikipedias chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

Finally! Some Cam-hatin' around this cobweb-joint! Thank you, DC!

God, that reminds me, I'm not legit enough to watch Barney.

maplexsyrup chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay. So it was possibly not as good as the original...

but it was still pretty freakin' awesome :)

Leif Blour. Haha.

Nice job.
Honour Society chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Waah. Stupid Canada. We don’t have Krispy Kreme anymore, unless you like buying them pre-packaged by the entries of Wal-Mart and no one does, ‘cuz they’re not fresh or fresh.

Poor Derek/Derrick. No one noticed he was gone? What about KristenandDylan, his former fan club? (btw, whatever happened to them “ah-doring” him? Did they just magically forget about his existence because Massie called dibs?)

I think I might have to nominate Lief Blour for the best OC award… Wait! I need to nominate Evelyn! Did I already? Did someone else? I must be going insane, because I CANNOT REMEMBER!

Sorry for the exclamation mark abuse.

Unlike Kuh-laire, I never use my homework or other important papers to paint my nails on. Never. Okay, once or twice. More like thrice, really. I usually use a magazine cover. I have fun painting my nails overtop of Megan Fox’s face.

For the record, my fingernails are coral pink. Tee-hee. (WHAT HAVE I BECOME?)

I hate how those Clique girls make fun of Uggs. Sure, they remind me of Chewbacca, but they cost me almost three hundred dollars! Of my hard-earned money! (Okay, it was birthday money, BUT STILL!) Sheesh.

It was good. Not to Clairingtony which is a plus for me… Maybe I’m going insane (did I not just type this at the beginning of this review-which-is-really-a-Hannah-esque-ramble?), but I liked the Clam better. It was still “ah-mazing” though.

I’m writing the next chapter of Cinderella.

Maybe it’ll be up soon, but who knows.

That was 251 words.
emeraldeyes101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence. Lol.

I, personally, liked it. It's random, and pretty adorable. Derek just disapeared during a soccer game? Interesting.

Clairington is cute, so I like even the smallest amounts of it.

Cool format by the way.

You portrayed Claire really well, or at least I thought that you did. I also liked that you didn't end it all cliched. You just had her holding the coffee cup, thinking about the kiss. :)
HP.que.nette chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh, was this the Clairington you were talking about before?

Oh, yeah, well. Duh.

Anyway. Partially dedicated pour moi? Hah. I know zip french, so let's just pretend that made sense. Still. I feel veryvery special. Glad to know I'm spreading to Clairington love. :)

Of course I loved it. If you've ever read 'sloppy firsts' by megan mccafferty (fantastic book, btw), Derrick's whole slacker-to-deep-alluring-male transformation reminded me of marcus flutie's. If you don't know who I'm talking about... well, nevermind, then. It was supposed to be a compliment. :)

But I loved that line, the “Black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love," part. It was very poetic. ;)

I'm faving this, because it is amazingly awesome like that.

heychelsletschacha chapter 1 . 8/31/2008

i liked it.

who doesn't love an insane claire?

Maddie4Life chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i like it alot, it reminds of other stories tha make one, i have always like clam, but clairington is starting to stick now, please rite more, for me, with coffee on top!
until the very end chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
hannah, seriously? a whole entire year? i never thought that would happen. that's totally awesome. i remember how we became friends. i think... something about pms and kendra being an evil mother-superhero-cake-maker. oh, well. it's gonna be a year. whoas.

anyways. i liked this. i'm sorta warming up to clairington and stuff, so the little bit of clairington made me happy. and part three was my favorite part ever.

Russian-born-Swahili-raised-English-speaking-lah-adding-to-the-end-of-every-sentence girls.

- that's my favorite line. it was just... so laughable.

i'm gonna fave this. (: because i liked it so much and it made me laugh. and i like that. and it's been almost a year. so, yeah. i gotta stop before i keep saying all this weird stuff that won't make any sense to anyone.