Reviews for Strong Hands
Maria chapter 6 . 4/4
Ok, I've read a lot o FanFiction in my time and I honestly think that yours is defiantly NOT one of the worst in regards to the English Language. I have read FanFiction that I was forced to stop reading because it was so bad, I couldn't take it. The only two sentences that where REALLY bad where...

"Did you have had a massage ever before?"

And

" [...] but instead of the expected yelling, insulting and maybe even punching, filled laughter the bathroom."

Also, is "pubic bone" a hip bone or a boner (as in an erect member)? I was a little confused.
But anyway the story was great fun and I hope you write a one-shot about their lives at Hogwarts (maybe some more sex and rimming)... XD
Duana chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Hey, loved the story!

To clear up your concerns about your grammar - while it's not perfect, it's better than quite a few author's whose native tongue is English. You could find a beta if you're too worried but to be honest; the story is easily readable and your plot more than makes up for any errors.

Don't let any whiners get you down, your story is fantastic and FF needs more authors like you!

Duana x
PhoenixPixie chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
oh this was adorable! I likes it a lot! good job!
kyatariina chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Loved this story Draco was SO cute ** and Harry really hot
Boekwurm chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
hi i can read and understand this much beter than some so called english writers works im not english there for english is not my mother tong.
Vio6136 chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Lovely fic)Great job, it was very easy and fun to read) Thanks for writing)
dissapeared chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
aww i liked that :) really good :) thanyou
Nenne chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
A very cute story!
yourbigbrowneyes chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
ANd whoever said your English was bad should be ashamed! I would have never guessed that English WASNT your mother tounge! You're probably as good as me, and heck I'm ONLY english! Well, don't let it get you down, I know people that are english that don't write (or talk for that matter) as good as you! :)
yourbigbrowneyes chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Absolutley cute so far, that's all I have to say.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
loved the Dracangst, the smutt, the smex, loved it all!
Lindsay Lestrange chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
i'm just reviewing cause i love this story and i thought it should have one hundred reviews ;)

please write another fic Harry x Draco, cute and sweet just like this one! i miss fanfics like this...

kisses,

lindsay
minutiny chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
This is an absolutely lovely story. It's adorable, well written, and is the ideal length for short sweet reading while still containing substance. There is the occasional grammatical or syntax error, that could easily be remedied by a beta, which I suggest you get. It would polish your piece a bit. These minute errors, however, do not reflect your true ability. Your mastery of the English language is evident in the story's quality. Please continue to write. Thank you.
KcJayne chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Hey,

I LOVED IT!

every chapter was very well written!

congratulations ON THE FAB JOB!

keep it up

;)
macaday me a nut chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Aww, that was cute! The end made me laugh. I think you did well, considering it is your second language. That is a great effort. Loved it!

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)