Reviews for Breaking Down The Madness
caww chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Wow, what a different point of view in your chapters.

What does 'goose' mean in this one?

I've read some females referred that way.

I usually like the Canadain goose..Some are very well behaved & are great parents-while others bite, bully, and are very loud.

With Carrie Underwood's song...I often wondered how the guy would have felt seeing his car destroyed in front of him...thanks for the view.

caww
caww chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
What's interesting about stories, movies, and songs...is that they are an emotional release...but..to me..and only my view of life and not my family's-is that..they are not to be role models to do in real life! In real life that rich kid's parents would sue my family and it's just so not worth being in the court system for revenge..believe me I'm learning about the court system, in away I never wanted to...'cause my family's pride, rebellion, and (dang) stubborness, or righteousness...is so costly in time, money, and (sigh) reputation.

uhmph to the whole darn thing..in my life anyway.

In fact there are so many better people out there why waste energy on..as Alice put it on an idiot?..even if it is suppose to be about Edward the dazzling guy.

caww
Xiah-sensei chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Wow. Bella is still a sap. Jacob is as much of a jerk as I thought he was. And Edward is gay. I LOVE IT!
MyriadProBold chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Nice.
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I've skipped to page 451 many times. I can barely tell you what happens from October, November, December, January, ... until Alice shows up.

I also have some fave scenes of Eclipse that I flip to.
slimjimjerky chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
HAHAHAHHAH!

THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ!

LOL
IveGotNoIdeaToBeHonest chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Lol this is great! Its so randomly hilarious!

:D

RIP Mr. Wormy though :(
kenshins-babe chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Hm, interestingly amusing...I like it. lol.
WeirdnessTimesTwo chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
oh my god. this is amazing!
HaleyLovesRonnieRadke.O chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Now, I shall review thrice!

Hehe, I love these.

"I thought I wrote you off!" xD

Update!
Bookangel812 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Haha. This story is great! It's so random! You should make fun of all the Twilight book; Breaking Dawn too! It would be hilarious!
Bookangel812 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
That. Was. Awesome.
HaleyLovesRonnieRadke.O chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Aww, I have something dedicated to me. :D

I feel so special.

Update soon.
Fire-Faerie03 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
*sighs* rae rae human deprivation does THIS to you...?

im spending more time with you in the future lol

it was tres funny tho lolage

you've finally cracked rae rae... i like it D

emmy x