Reviews for To Catch a Thief
KayleeChiara chapter 9 . 8/5
Sorry to read about your loss, I totally understand why writing is not easily done. I wish there was something I could say that might help but I know from experience mostly what helps is time and patience. So take care and write if and when you feel like it and if you do, cool, I think you've got loads of talent and I appreciate the gift you give by sharing your stories.
KayleeChiara chapter 3 . 8/5
I was overjoyed to see a second installment to the 'thief' stories was posted... Can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks for writing
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Holy Slag! I love this! :D But NUUUU! Please no cliff-hangers! Me no likey those! Hurry with the next chapter! :D
storywriter1994 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Hey r u continuing this cause I'm gonna cry. If ya aren't. I loved the first one, whos to say that I won't love the second
Verbophobic chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Are you planing on continuing this?
heavenslilagl420 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
hope everything works out for Rev and Ironhide in the end! keep up the good work and hope to see another chapter soon!
UnForGettable323 chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Loved both the other story and this (it's sequel) hope you do update again! ...and soon!
Kori Namida chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Love your story, I'm a total sucker for a well writen Ironhide. Sucks that you're having trouble with plotbunnies and all. I can see Ryan trying to have Ironhide tailed, I mean he does stand out, but you would think that a highly sophisticated mech would notice someone following him. Just please dont change his alt. form, some authors do and it makes me sad, I am very atached to his Topkick form. Good Luck on writing in the future, Im adding you to my alert list!
Nomore1234 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
nuuu, the suspense is killin' me . I hope ya get a chapter in soon.
BuckleWinner chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
hey, are you gonna update this story? i really like it...i read the other one and just got done with this one! i wanna see what happens next soooo badly!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Brilliant story!

Look forward to the next chapter.
angel19872006 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Please update
CRdragonPyro chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
When Ryan found out about Hide I immediatly though, "Oh good, he'll back off now because last time Hide scared him shitless." Should have known the fear would change to angry revenge, sigh, those villians just don't learn. Ryan doesn't know about the hologram though, he just assumes it's some dude with her. Maybe that'll give Rev and Hide an advantage over him. It's not like the hologram can be hurt, but it can still deal damage and pop in and out of existance so you don't know where it's coming from. Revenge is a powerful motivator though. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
Wolfy1313 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
I love your story I’ve spent hours reading it I got my friend to start reading this story too. Sorry about your loss, hope you get back in your groove soon and I may have not written I lot of stories but I’ve read A LOT of Transformers stories in the past 3 years, I don’t know but I might have some tips for your story? Anny way Love the story keep it up your doing a great job on the sequel and all do my part to let more people in on your wonderful story! Woot -
flamingmarsh chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
sorry to hear you lost someone :(

but this was a good chapter :)

though whatever ryan is planning can't be good