Reviews for Blue Skies and Summer Days
Zeratoth chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Kent x lyndis is one of the best pairings known to mankind.

writing it with good grammar is amazing enough as most authors can't handle that level of awesomness, but you actually wrote it WELL!

You now have a galaxy named after you. congrats.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
((Gushes at the cuteness))

XD I was totally yelling (in my head, luckily): "SHE'S PREGNANT!" when I read that Lyn had something to tell Kent but she didn't know how. Anyway, I loved how there was pretty much no dialogue and almost all of it was their thoughts. It made for a neat, and refreshing effect. Anyway, nice to see you back (for now anyway)!
IceBlade28 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw . . . fwuffy goodness :) Lol. The lack of dialogue works marvellously here. Seriously- there's only one actually spoken line in the whole fic, and it's when Lyn refers to her gaining weight. You don't even come out and SAY that she's pregnant- you leave that to the reader's interpretation of Kent's reaction. Wonderful job.

(But, then again, you never know- Lyn might just be getting fat and Kent likes it :P lol!)

Can't wait for more!

(And yes, I know my butt has been dragging with Person's Unknown- I'll get to it!)
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

Oh, you just don't understand how happy it made me to see this fic. The descriptions of everything were excellent, and the interactions between Kent and Lyn were absolutely delightful. The whole thing, captured the mood of that special sort of pretty day perfectly, and-what's better-applied it in a KentxLyn sense. I also really liked how all the romance was pretty racy, but...also pure. Absolute love. other, less grammatically-correct and somewhat foreign words...ME GUSTA. AGAIN.

Still completely geeking out due to adorable-ness,

Your loyal Kender
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ooh, very sexy. :P

More seriously, I like the long rambly style you used for this one. The sense of freedom and abandonment, departure from reality... the whole "we're the only two people left in the world", dreamlike kind of feel.

And yet that subtle, lurking undertone of this-isn't-going-to-last, this is all going to blow up years from now... (THOUGH THAT'S PROBABLY JUST ME. Since I see everything in dark-tinted FE6 glasses. :P)
SolStone chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Great job. This was perfect for the two of them. No fancy living, no one else in their lives (well except their child), just simple, honest work. And no words were spoke, no "I Love You" just great love, in a great fic. I commend you for job supremely done. Great job. You are an excetional writer, and I'd love to see you do a Geoffrey fic. (My opinion, YOUR choice.) Anyway, keep up the great work.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hehe... You know, when I read the summary I was just like "Hmm... He probably lets her sleep in because she's expecting!" And you know what else? I so totally called it. Well, in a way.

Because I'm that good. [shot]

Anway, I thought that this was a really, really cute idea. Hehe, first I picture Kent all dirty and sweaty from working and then Lyn all nice and clean. So sweet...

[ hits him as hard as a horse’s kick to the gut.] Sounded kind of weird to me, but... Eh, whatever. I've read odder analogies. Hell, I've made odder analogies! (PAX.)

Hmm... I think you've inspired me to do something new for the FE section. You've got that kind of skill, ya know?

Kitsilver chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It's a lovely picture you paint here, a moment of happily ever after for Kent and Lyn. Maybe even more so because you've shown how hard life can be for them out there in the plains.

Anyways, this piece is short and charming. The way they act together is adorable; I could see everything they were doing, all the little moments they share. Their characters are spot on. Kent is still shy and humble and a little too hardworking. Lyn is still playful and laughing and free. The voice feels very natural, as if someone is telling me a story. The one line of dialogue is well done too, funny and sweet and totally something I can hear Lyn say.

Nothing to criticize except the occasional odd word choice. "Confusedly" is a weird adverb. I'd rather read "hay and grass and wind and sun" instead of all the above followed by "beautiful nurturing sunlight." But it's a minor note. It doesn't lessen my enjoyment of this soft, sweet, lovely piece.

Nice one Manna. ]
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Awesome fic here! These just made me fall in love with Kent/Lyn all over again, they're so wonderful togeher. And they're going to have wee little infant too...

Also, lovely descriptions, you certainly painted a pretty picture of the plains and Lyn's homeland. Glad to have you back in the Fire Emblem fandom.