Reviews for Unexpected Romance
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Wonderful! Absolutely Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This would make a great story. It could involve why she is sick and what happens.
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hm...seeing as everyone else already said what good words i had to say, then i guess id go with the more serious ones...
I think that it ended too soon. There are a lot of unanswered questions - or maybe you just need to expand the back stories a bit. We didn't even know what Ino's disease was. It would be good to know. (I don't think that it's actually relevant but then as a reader presented with Ino like that, you'd wonder.)
Hm...well, i guess that's all there really was - an expansion of back stories. Nonetheless, it was good.
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
WOW that was wonderful i loved it
Draco122
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow! i really thought she died!

i mean if you had that i would be crying right now~

but you ended it happy!

so yay!

good work~
ares88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Another great peace of art from you Sky. I hope you write again soon! There isnt too many InoNaru stories out there and you obviosly has talent to write them. Please continue them soon. Especially these one-shots. keep it up!
beautifulgeek11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aww, it was too amazing. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
aw the ending was just so cute
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
what a way awesome story that was )
Kalubi chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
A very nice and sweet story I hope to be able to see/read more from you in the future. Keep up the good work!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Not quite "Naruto", but not a bad story either. It was actually quite enjoyable.
kidloco chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
really i love that history, is very nice and romantic too, very good one
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love it, love it, love it! good job! 8)
mdv chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was so sweet!
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very simple, very sweet, and very nice ending.