Reviews for The Highwayman
xxSottoVocexx chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
lol I was sure that this was going to follow the much used almostrape! scene, especially since Jake left her alone and there were all those drunkards. But Im glad it didn't, because Bella got some great action. Hm but Edward isnt really getting tit for tat yet, is he? What a generous guy...

Stupid Jake. What is Bella going to do about that situation? She can't put that off forever.

I wish Carlisle would just die already, so that Edward can get rid of Victoria and be in charge of the money. Carlisle pisses me off in this because he is letting the estate continue to go further into debt for the frivolity of a woman who he doesnt even love! I say Edward sends her off somewhere and gives her a very small allowance, treats her like shit cause that's what she deserves. If Edward could stop the debts from accumulating, then this highwayman stunt would pay off what they do owe and he wouldnt NEED to marry for money... and if Carlisle died he could do whatever he wanted. Fuck society. lol.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
The cool part is technically Edward is kind of the bad guy and James is the law. Granted...we're kind of pulling a Robin Hood so I guess "bad guy" is the wrong word. Poor Bella...Poor Rosalie too now since she's met Emmett. Granted, if I was Bella I'd want to marry Emmett...yummy. Ahem, sorry. I love what your doing with the bracelet. Love Bella's kinky little sessions with her Highwayman too...yum. Which, by the way, what happened to the other one? You know...::cough::Jasper::cough::, the original Highwayman? Keep Going!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
mhm mhm m...

you know as i was reading this i had a mental flash of the old days when they wore big ass hoop skirts? some of the really big ones could probably fit a guy (as well as the woman's legs) underneath them. now how's THAT for an original hiding place? a suspicious husband might check the wardrobe, under the bed and numerous other places -but between his wife's legs?

pity you guys have the wrong era for that. -sigh-

yes, what can i say, you people inspire me. the fact that i just had naughty thoughts about the word 'spire' is just further proof of the fact.

despite the wait and the issue you seem to have with capitalisation of 'i' this chapter was perfect. can't wait for more!
Gustariana chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
I am glad to see the 2 back with some amazing fun times (aka the highwayman ride). Can I say that the clothes, the unveiling, the skirts.. STILL GET TO ME?

I love how seductive the scenario is...

Amazing! Can't wait for more!
Yongqi chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
great chapter. i was so excite to see the update in my imbox. poor mixed up bella. somehow i dont see any of this ending well.
angstsmoker chapter 7 . 6/13/2009

thanks for the update, missed this story but defy worth the wait... eb loving was HOT.

y'know it's slow torture waiting to see if jacob will finally get the hint and take his paws off bella... wanna wipe the smug grin off his face (yeah i hate him lol).

interesting developement with james and his soldiers- danger alert me thinks

and victoria's shameless flirting- cant wait for edward to get rid of her.

the mask- i think bella is the only girl who wouldn't take peek!
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 6/13/2009

xxSottoVocexx chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
I love this story! Please update, its been so long! How can you leave us waiting after such a good lemon?
tuhkakoti chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
nice! jacking and jilling, mutual sytle!

Hope she gets rid of Jacob soon!
tuhkakoti chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Hm... This shall turn out interestingly!

Good job with the secksin:) Sounds like K used to get a ride once in a while, maybe her expectations aren't that far off?

I wonder how this will all play out; what happens to V when her husband dies?
tuhkakoti chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Interesting! Kudos for the historical fiction tip; it's a great idea!

This ought to be good; makes me pine for some Dumas!
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
We had to study this poem at school

its quite interesting and really sad
dazzledtina chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
very cool story, i like the time period
conceivably.eternity chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I love this story!

I think it is brilliant, so original.

Love the lemons, well lemonish scenes.

Update soon!
Momma Hen chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
sure wish i could have been Bella getting off at that moment.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »