Reviews for The Highwayman
janispsnipes chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Great beginning! It has a flavor of Jan Austen's "Pride & Prejudice', another of my favorites. Women back then had it really bad. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
Lauren James chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
I just finished reading your story and I love it! Masked kisses with Edward? *drools* Will the other Highway man be revealed soon? Was it the man Alice was having sexy time with!

Please update soon!

Best wishes!
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Amazing story! Is Jasper the highwayman that knows about Edward? It is indeed getting really interesting! Grate story !
DIANA BLACK18 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010

WHEN I THINK I've seen everything REGARDING FIC, come across this masterpiece.

His writing is EXCELLENT, YOUR IDEAS ARE WONDERFUL, AT LAST I'M adored this story.

ayeeee chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
really good

update soon :]
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I love this. I hope for an update as soon as possible.

But why can't I see the Edward picture?
JordieGirl13 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Oh, do please update soon! This is a wonderful story, and although I do not enjoy old day stories, this is highly romantic and sad, so good!
TheDay'sEye chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
I love this, and have the weirdest image of Edward sat on his bed tapping his wrists with a sword - because if he cut it would ruin the bed, you see?

Yeh I'm weird. So anyway update soon please.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
I've just found your story and caught up! It's very good, and I'm sucked in. I was wondering if there might be an update on the horizon? I'd love to know when Edward is going to "come out" to Bella, or if Jacob is actually going to get around to proposing, or if Carlisle is being poisoned (that's my theory!), or... :-)

xoxo Sarah
MamiMia chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
pretty great story... but I wonder... will Bella die as in the poem?
mimimgr chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
enjoying the highwayman. I remember this poem from when I was young and watched anne of green gables, read this poem in the movie. Edward reveal yourself soon please. Bella figure out it's edward your a smart girl... the real highwayman, what does he have on the cullens?
SarahBella chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
I just found this story and I adore it! I'm really hoping it hasn't been abandoned. If you need a beta, I'd love to volunteer my services.
4string chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
Please update this story. :) Could the other Highwayman be Jasper and the illegit child of Carlisle and Esme?
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was a very interesting poem. I'm curious to see where this story goes.
mikachery chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
I love it so far. I am trying to figure out who the real highwayman might be. I have a guess but I am not sure, I will have to wait to find out. Also, I want to know how Bella is going to take it when she finds out that Edward is her highwayman, since she doesnt seem to like him that much as himself. I guess I am just going to have to wait to find out. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I HATE THE WAITING.
442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »