Reviews for The Highwayman
Ginger98 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Just wanted to point out a tiny little flaw I noticed. Charlie speaks to Bella alone to tell her Esme has agreed to be his wife, but she would've already known this when Edward bought a round of drinks a few nights earlier. His toast was to Charlie & his new bride. I guess she could've been out of the room for a moment, but that is not mentioned. In fact, she is there to take the order of the stranger who comes in next.

Anyway...I love the story so far, & I knew immediately you'd have to make Emmett the blacksmith. He fits the part perfectly, & I can't wait to see how you introduce him to the perfectly lady-like Rosalie. I don't really like the idea of Edward becoming a robber, but I think once he gets the estate in some semblance of order & running properly to generate income, his conscience will make him stop.
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
emo edward! bwahahahh!

loved this chapter...i feel sorry for edward and for carlisle. i just hope that they soon find out the vicki is big ol' hoor who is getting it on with mr. spanky in the stable...
devadasi7 chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
bella...who knew she was so pervy! great chapter! i can't wait to read edward's pov...and i don't have to ! ::evil laughter::
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
erica! loved this chapter! i'm finally getting caught up...hope to read the next 2 later today!

love you! i miss talking to you on the forums...doesn't RL suck?
kmm122 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I am enjoying this story!
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I've been thinking it almost since the beginning of the story. I think Victoria is slowly poisoning Carlisle or something of that nature. Just a thought. lol It would explain his mysterious illness. ;)
scarletoctopus chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Edward was way emo in this chapter. And Im a bit confused with Alice? Was that Jasper she was having sexy time with and is he the other highwayman. Hmm the plot thickens. And when did Bella become a voyeur?
kmm122 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I am enjoying this story so far!
aingealeire chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
I've always loved the story of the Highwayman and I'm very excited for this to continue - take as long as you need to make it good. You're doing a great job so far! :)
Wonder Woman 82 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
haha I love this story. I like the little side notes at the bottom that's cute. And, how hot is it that Edward's all mysterious when they get their swerve on? Nice! Can't wait for your next update. This story really intrigues me!
Manicomio chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful story! So much suspense and its nice how you don't know if every cannon pair will work out. Please update soon!

also a side note: I ride and work with horses so if you ever need help with that aspect of the story let me know
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This is very well written I like it a lot. I has intelligence to it.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh my gosh I haven't even read the story and I already love you! This is one of my favorite poems of all time so I'm really excited and going to read now. Good choice!
marauder-fangirl chapter 9 . 7/2/2009