Reviews for The Highwayman
devadasi7 chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
erica! loved this chapter! i'm finally getting caught up...hope to read the next 2 later today!

love you! i miss talking to you on the forums...doesn't RL suck?
kmm122 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I am enjoying this story!
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I've been thinking it almost since the beginning of the story. I think Victoria is slowly poisoning Carlisle or something of that nature. Just a thought. lol It would explain his mysterious illness. ;)
scarletoctopus chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Edward was way emo in this chapter. And Im a bit confused with Alice? Was that Jasper she was having sexy time with and is he the other highwayman. Hmm the plot thickens. And when did Bella become a voyeur?
kmm122 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I am enjoying this story so far!
aingealeire chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
I've always loved the story of the Highwayman and I'm very excited for this to continue - take as long as you need to make it good. You're doing a great job so far! :)
Wonder Woman 82 chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
haha I love this story. I like the little side notes at the bottom that's cute. And, how hot is it that Edward's all mysterious when they get their swerve on? Nice! Can't wait for your next update. This story really intrigues me!
Manicomio chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful story! So much suspense and its nice how you don't know if every cannon pair will work out. Please update soon!

also a side note: I ride and work with horses so if you ever need help with that aspect of the story let me know
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This is very well written I like it a lot. I has intelligence to it.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh my gosh I haven't even read the story and I already love you! This is one of my favorite poems of all time so I'm really excited and going to read now. Good choice!
marauder-fangirl chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
Great update!
Nelum Camilla chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
more more more...
birdee18 chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Oh, I love me some Nobleward! I was out of town for a few days, so it was nice to have him waiting for me when I returned! Poor Nobleward! I hate how he's all emo over his dad and Bella and Esme. His little rendezvous with Bella was so great. And he's helping the orphans-yay! I'm a bit incoherent right now, so just know that I love this and you!
beignet chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
the other highwayman seems bitter like Jake. I feel bad for Edward. He likes Bella but seems to resent her for taking Esme away. I wish he would realize it is his stepmother's fault (I know he does deep down) & take it out on her. I am sure she is bleeding them dry & diverting funds. I also think she is poisoning Edwards father cuz she is an evil troll! Can't she fall on a rusty nail & die already :)
pippapear chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Poor Bella. No release from her nimble fingered mystery man..

She's gonna be very frustrated... ;)

Another great chapter.

Love his POV. & his concerns and fears.

Expertly done.