Reviews for Time in Between
Cryzzel chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
LMFAOO

“Roman admired your package,” she told him once they were settled back in bed.

Her laugher woke up the twins up once mor

LOL FREAKING ACE. Belle xD

C
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
ROTFLMAO! What a Humphrey think to do. My poor Bart. *huggles*

FAMILY DINNER! Love it. And talking about HJ!

I love Chuck all fatherly. Both him and Bart do not approve!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
LMAO! Chuck checking for the monster in the closet. Love the scream waking everyone.

And then Roman coming up to Blair. LMAO!

-He looked down at her. “You better be careful, you never know if he might sweep me off my feet.”

Her laugher woke up the twins up once more.-

Classic BC.
RL92chic chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
Poor Dorota.
RL92chic chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
oh, I can imagine Bart's reaction- utter shock.
gleechild chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
:lmao: BAD DOG! VERY bad dog!

But B's line about marking his territory was priceless. Absolutely pricesless. :lmao: I can't believe Chuck still kept the thing after that... and then to sleep with it even though he was so adament about NOT sleeping with it. :lol: Chuck is just a big softy, isn't he? :giggle:

and, it's al V's fault. yet another reason for him not to like her! :D great job belle! loved the new drabbles! :sigh: and today's installment has officially come to an end. :shrug: oh well, i still love them to bits and cant wait for more! :hugs: You rock Belle! XOXO Sharon
darkangel1910 chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
That was a bit mean. Poor chuck bass.
akimat chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
LOL,LOL, OMG you are so funny, first let me state that i love how bad Serena's kids are I mean the smashing of the easter egg the throwing the mash potatos at Bart. They are awesome. THe dog peeing on Chuck must be one of the funniest visuals i ever had I was laughing so hard my sister asked me what was wrong. Great job.
GenuineSurprise chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
I love this story so much! It's so cute and amazingly well written. Can't wait for more!
gleechild chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
aw, kids and their food! you gotta love it.

and wow, Bart and Chuck are so much alike, having the same reaction to Holly's *beau*. :giggle:

Eliot is totally his mother's son. It's hilarious really, how much the kids are like their parents. I mean, of course Charles is attempting to stuff a green bean up Sebastian's nose, but at least they aren't crying and being a big cry baby. Only Serena and Dan's kid would be like that. :lmao: i love it!

:sigh: one more... oh boy! going to the last one is always so bittersweet for me b/c i REALLY can't wait to read it, but i also know it's the last one for today, so i'm saddened. but don't worry, the happiness outweighs the sadness. :D :hugs: Great job! onto the next! :gone: XOXO Sharon
gleechild chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
:giggle: you're making ME want to admire his package... :eyebrows:

but, seriously, it was so awesome how Chuck, the guy who can barely wake up from a dead sleep to drag himself out of bed and buy pulled pork, would immediately hop out of bed after his daughter screams bloody murder. i bet he was scared to death. aww, Chuckie! :hug: such a protective father.

:tear: i love this so much! oh, and the Marc Jacobs wearing monster was awesome as well :D :hugs: great job Belle! Onto the next one! XOXO Sharon
elisgrey chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
you're really talented on doing drabbles!
flipped chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
'congratulations' huh? haha
puresimplicity-xo chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
“Oh, Chuck…. I think he claimed you.” Blair said, enjoying this all too much.

Everyone wants Chuck

he's in high demand!

I can so picture the puppy peeing on him

it would be quite a sight to see

teehee ]

Chuck's covert operation failed.

But on the bright side, who doesn't love a furry companion?

D

Thanks for making me smile Belle ]

s2 xoxo
puresimplicity-xo chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
Eliot is so naughty!

haha

first with the easter egg, and now the mashed potatoes.

“Yeah…” Nate nodded. “It starts like that.”

- LOL

and that's how it all began

Chuck needs to intervene, right now!

P