Reviews for Time in Between
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
omg i'd love a scene like this! i can just picture Nate FREAKING out and fainting3
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
rotfl, well isnt this awkward xD
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
omg poor chuck! i actually felt bad for him here but HE'S SO SWEET GOING TO GET IT ANYWAY3
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
omg first day of school! chuck is so whipped hahaha but blair gave her daughter courage. BEAUTIFUL!
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
hahaha! holly outing her dad? classic! I especially love a threatening blair D
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
aww omg adorable! chuck is on poop alert! and i can see them with a deer-caught in headlights look staring at the baby like OMG!
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
i want that scene! i want blair to break his finger :( LOL. aww and this is where the no nanny came out from *g*
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
rotfl omg she broke his finger? xD I REALLY like how you write Serena, perky, blonde, sweet hahaha! wouldnt it be really cute if they saw the vid in the future? LOL
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
awww this was sooo cute! i love chuck panicking, it's what he would do! and the way blair gets him to calm down? LOVE IT!
chaval chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
C'était génial ! J'ai adoré, trop romantique.
88Mary88 chapter 24 . 3/11/2011
I loved this part (and the first of course too)! After all the bullshit going on on the show it is so great to read stories where the Chair romance is not destroyed (can they still have this future after everything Chuck did to Blair? I don't know, but hope dies last)! I so love it! YOur stories always make my day!
Ziah chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
There are so many fabulous things about Time in Between, I don't even know where to begin. I think I'm just going to make a list of all the things I loved:

The Annual Bass Easter Condom Hunt, Blair breaking Chuck's hand in labor, Marc Jacobs wearing monsters, over-protective Chuck (and Bart!), "My ovaries only produce girls," Chuck bringing sexy back in the shower with Sebastian, Ralph marking his territory...on Chuck's face, "It's bad enough that you impregnate me, but your sperm worked overtime to give me twins and now they're demanding pork!", Grandma Lily coming to newly-a-woman-Holly's rescue, Eliot flinging mashed potatoes in Bart's face, Charles aspiring to open a strip club and Sebestaian revealing that they found sex toys in their parents room, "He effectively brought down the entire Upper East Side in a fictional essay," little Holly critiquing modern art, Sebestain marrying a Humphrey, Holly and her friends catching "old" Chuck and Blair having sexy time in the living room, and especially: "Grandpa Bass, are you gay?" (12:30pm is totally my favorite. I LOVE Holly's rationale about why Bart would be gay and asking if the new babies will be gay. LOL!)

There are so, so, so many more things that I should mention (pretty much I want to quote the entire fic), but seeing as how this review is already like a year late from when I read the story originally, I thought it would be best to send it as is. :)
Trish chapter 24 . 1/9/2010
hi, i've been reading your storys for a few weeks now (its been really snowing and they are the only things that are keeping me sane!) And i just wanted to say how amazing they are and how much i enjoyed them, especially da series's and these drabbles. I love chuck and blairs kids and their romances and would love to read more about them, maybe even a series from their point of view? It is so great to see chuck and blair happy but not boring, and i really like how the kids are ending up with people from their past's kids. I especially liked the idea of Sebastian and Sabina and would love to hear the whole of that story.
Maddie chapter 24 . 11/25/2009

“Not so proud now, are you?”

There were so many lines in this that made me really laugh.
Pats chapter 24 . 11/11/2009
Because we're Basses and Basses stick together. Hell yeah!
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »