Reviews for Time in Between
Pats chapter 19 . 11/11/2009
poor girl. She is SO needing therapy
howlsatthemoon chapter 24 . 8/31/2009
Fabulous. This serious was really fantastic.
van chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
OMG! AMAZING! INCREDIBLE!

i cant wait for more...

:) thank you!
AngelLuva chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
so adorable! i loved all the kids.. and the fact that chuck n blair are still so in love.. :-)

little evey is the cutest. C n B - grandparents!
YoureDamnRight chapter 24 . 3/25/2009
ohmygod.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE OF THIS. D I LOVED IT.
YoureDamnRight chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
AW THIS IS SO CUTE.
YoureDamnRight chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
They were wrenched apart as Holly stood with two of her girlfriends staring at them. Blair had her nightgown open and revealing her lacy sexy corset. Chuck with one hand on her ass, the other on her breast and a clear erection.

OMG LOL! AH!

“Did she just call me old?” was the only thing Blair could say.

LMAOO! I LOVE THIS!
YoureDamnRight chapter 18 . 3/25/2009
He stood, knowing his son was watching, and approached a busy Blair who was happily chatting with a few ladies from one of her charities. He snaked his arm around her waist and pressed himself against her back.

omg. )) SO CUTE AND SWEET!
YoureDamnRight chapter 17 . 3/25/2009
OMG HOLLY HAS MENSTRUATION! LOL.
YoureDamnRight chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
“Oh, Chuck…. I think he claimed you.” Blair said, enjoying this all too much.

Chuck’s piercing glare hit her as he slowly lowered the happy dog.

LMAO EPIC. AGAIN!

AW. CUTE PUPPY!
YoureDamnRight chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
“Happy Thanksgiving!” Eliot cried after he grabbed a handful of Dan’s mashed potatoes and threw them at Bart. Said potatoes landed on Bart’s face.

Chuck was forever sorry he missed that.

OMG LOL! AHAHAHAHA.
YoureDamnRight chapter 13 . 3/25/2009
LMAO! ROMAN! AHAHAAHAHA.
YoureDamnRight chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Serena clapped loudly as Eliot found an egg by Dan’s feet. He sniffed it, threw it to the floor, stomped on it and then gave his mother a toothy smile.

LMAO! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

“Look, mom! I found even more candy in Uncle Eric’s room!”

Blair blanched as she saw gold-wrapped condoms in her daughter’s hand. Sebastian was chewing happily on his and Charles was looking at the package with crossed eyes.

LMAO! OMG~ AHAHAHAHAA.

“That’s not candy!” Blair chided, grabbing the condoms from the twins. The boys burst out crying at having their new toy taken away but she turned to Holly too late. Holly had ripped open the condom and was quickly running to Eleanor.

“Look, grandma! A balloon!”

OPMG ASLOTGJI43RTJI4 IEWTHJ543OKGK! LOLOLOLOL. OMG I FEEL SO HAPPY! AHAAHAHHAA.

From then on it was known as the Annual Bass Easter Condom Hunt amongst the adults. It became quite popular.

YoureDamnRight chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
“I’m bringing sexy back,” he sang.

LMAO.

“Them motherfuc-“

“Chuck!” she chided.

LMAO!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

“Fuck, Blair!”

“I can’t believe you would curse in front of the babies!” she looked at him incredulously.

LOL!

“You can’t possibly be getting a hard on with our child in your hands,” she looked at him incredulously.

LMAO! AHAHAHAHAHA.

Then both looked down at his erection and then at each other.

“Nap time,” they said in unison. They left a very confused Dorota in charge of the babies as they rushed up stairs. He pulled her into the shower, smirking.

LOL! OMG I THINK I DIED AND WENT TO CB HEAVEN!
YoureDamnRight chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Nate’s eyes got wider and wider as Blair spread wider and wider and then a head.

And he fainted.

LOL!

They named Nate godfather to Charles because he had literally lost himself when he first saw Charles.

hahahahahaha. TRUE!