Reviews for Greeting My Daughter
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lovely last line. A very nice look at missing moments.
aritwilightaddict chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i really like this story! its so cute
bananafox chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
a really sweet story.
EmmyCriesBlood chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg.

i love it so much, i can't even say it!

PLEASE UPDATE!(P.S. you know i'm serious when i daon't use text speak for love, plz,and, and for!
VAMPtastic1901 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
do another chapter son! i absolutley LOVE IT!
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LOL... is it just me, or does little Alice always get exactly what she wants? Poor Rosalie! "Plucked. Like. A. Chicken." Ha ha ha. Great idea for a fic, this scene was definitely missing from Twilight. After so many years of melancholy Edward, Esme and Carlisle don't know what do with happy Edward :)
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I loved this little story! It was so cute seeing Edward all exuberant about Bella and sharing his excitement with Esme and Carlisle. I really liked getting a look at Edward's reaction to discovering his feelings for Bella from a different point of view than the book. Thank you so much for sharing this story, I enjoyed reading it!
becksishere chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Beautiful. I love seeing it through Esme's point of view and her love for Edward! :) Again the characterisation was fantastic! and you are really good at ending each story, by the way!

:D
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
this is really good, i really like it!

dobby
Neumzie chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aw! that was adorable! i love how e just seemed to be listing off random things about her!
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was lovely. Edward's behaviour when he was talking to Carlisle and Esme about Bella was so cute and made him seem just like a normal 17 year old.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
OMC! Continue the story! It's really good!
Nadya20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Very nicely written :D Great job :)
renalrocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is wonderful, I hope you plan on more this is too good to stop
ol2bob chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
loved it... I loved seeing Edward so happy.. especially through Esme's eyes... so unexpected but beautiful

Anyone that could make Edward smile like that had to be a wonderful person,- aw