Reviews for Never Be With You
chnctgislnd07 chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
So I guess you are leaving it up to the reader to decide if he changes her or not?
mandy52799 chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
omg that cant be it! need more! pleaseeeee!
Epic16 chapter 30 . 2/18/2012
The progression of this story kind of pissed me off. Bella was a complete asshole to Edward in the beginning, she had plenty of opportunity to tell him that she was a virgin! For her to blame it all on him pissed me off. And then she constantly put boundaries up between them but then she magically expects him to read her mind and know that her feelings have changed and for him to act on it? That makes absolutely no sense. She should have told him she wanted more once she figured out she did, otherwise how else was he suppose to know. Then she tries to act all hurt and rejected when he constantly pulls away from her, trying to respect the boundaries that SHE implemented! Just ugh, your Bella pissed me off so bad.

Anyways, I'm glad they finally got a happy ending.
Howl3 chapter 30 . 8/13/2011
I want to be happy for them and I am, but Bella and the other Cullens annoyed the crap out of me. Everything was kind of one-sided and controlling that it was rediculous.

Every thing Edward did everybody was unhappy with and honestly, that annoyed me. They complained about him being unhappy, and that he should hook up with people to see if that helped, and when he does hook up with Bella they were a litle disaproving and bemused.

Then everybody was so team Bella it annoyed the shit out of me. They just all rallied around her and her feelings and how she was hurt.

I'm not saying they didn't show that they cared about Edward but it was like the pain that Bella caused him didn't matter but when he screwed up all the other Cullens cared about was Bella.

Alice was so annoying with how she acted. I mean, if Edward wanted to hook up with Tanya, which he did, he had every right to. If she was pissed at him for not confessing his feelings to Bella then oh well because Bella did alot at the begining to discourage him from feeling that way and Bella had a brief fling with Jacob. What about how Edward felt then?

And then Emmett went over to Edward's place to hit him for hurting Bella. Wow, what a cool brother he is. Honestly, Bella did that to herself.

Bella...not only was she a douche at the begining of the story but she could have confessed her feelings to Edward too yet somehow it was like everybody soley expected Edward to do everything.

She basically told the guy that she wasn't attracted to him and discouraged him from feeling more than friendly behavior towards her so complainaing about it later was kind of stupid when she put those boundaries there in the first place.

And that brief fling with Jacob...why is it that no one had anything to say about that but when Edward hooked up with Tanya everybody had something to say and acted like he had hurt Bella oh so much. That may be true, but she did the same thing which also set her relationship with Edward back.

And how she thought that Edward only thought with his dick...wasn't it her that told him she wanted him? And then she just left like nothing happened, not giving him a chance to say anything and yet still blaming him for the state of their relationship.

Maybe I'm blowing things out of poportion and Edward made his fair share of mistakes but I feel like everybody blamed Edward for everything and not Bella when she made mistakes too and cared for her feelings above Edward's.
Rasa.Ra chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
the end of the chapter sounded quiet dramatic.. I thought there wont be any drama about him hanging out with human... but some things never die:) lol
Rasa.Ra chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
it's a bit funny, I like it:)
Rasa.Ra chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
well I think I like this story so far:) it's intense and it's EPOV(witch I love).. love how the vamp thing is in control and how they are able to blend in quiet well.. very plausible..makes you think, that one of those vamps could walk around in real world without you knowing it:) hehe

oh and the lemony part.. yum:)
forevrrx chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
that was a geaat story..

good job ! :D
csp4 chapter 30 . 5/9/2010
Great story! As always, Edward is an unbelievably stupid vampire that thinks too much about the wrong things!
Snusa chapter 30 . 4/21/2010
aww he didnt chance her :( so sad...

Tnx you for sharing this sweet sad love story ;)

/hug
jenben81 chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
I've wanted to review other stories but haven't...u r my first. I can't explain the different emotions I felt reading ur story! Ur good and tho at times I was pissed at the direction the plot was going, I'm glad I didn't stop reading. Very happy with the outcome of course! Good story all around, go u!
Suzy Q Something chapter 30 . 11/17/2009
i enjoyed this.
alicecullenlvr chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
I just wanted to point out that Edward isn't human and so his body wouldn't have responded to the alcohol he had at the club like a normal person's; he wouldn't have felt intoxicated at all. And you might need to read the books again...Emmett was changed last but he was already with the family when Alice and Jasper came. In Eclipse, when Jasper is telling Bella his story, Edward says he was hunting w/Emmett when he came back and found all his stuff in the garage and his room taken over by a little pixie. Emmett was found and changed not too terribly long after Rosalie.
PardoxPixie chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
See, here it is again. It seems in an effort to remain true to canon you're adding phrases, lines, from the books that don't fit in this story at the point you place them. "So I'm right?" doesn't fit. He had already confirmed her theory.

Keep it in mind if you ever do another story similar.
PardoxPixie chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
Truly, I hate reviewing a story long since written and completed. But then a detail I nit-picked will get under my skin like a splnter and drive me nuts till I point it out. You keep mentioning that Edward doesn't want Bella to be surprised and replsed by his skin temp. The problem there is that she already did, the first night!

I can see several ways around this. Either he forgot, unlikely, but possible. Or he thinks SHE doesn't remember. Or somehow his body temp was knowingly warmer the first night, perhaps the alcohol? Or you, the author, simply forgot.

This is still a nice change of pace for a story. And that makes it a good story!