Reviews for Who You Are
Kaycie232 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Love it! write more
THE FAITH chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Is it stangth? Alex choose like middle name for Joseph: Justin! Anybody realize it? , Poor boy!...
The evil angel chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
It is very sad, poor Joe ! He feels that he is not like his brother and her sister or his dad! will know he who is in true?
explanations chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
THIS FANFICTION OWNS MY SOUL. Ah, you need to update soon or I'll GO CRAZY.
October103 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
really really good(:

i like she calls her other kids "the terrible two"

aha, that made me laugh.

anyways..i hope you write more, this is a very good

story and i would hate for it to end here(:

write soon!
October103 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
...wow.

uhh..ma..zing!

this is a super great story i hope you write more chapters(:
shea7 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Aww, this is good (:

update!
crash-and'burn.19 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
great story!pls update soon!
neverlands chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
I love how you made a fourteen year jump into the future! Nice.

I also like how you alluded to Joe's likeness to Justin with his lack of athletisism and him correcting Alex's grammar in the car. That was clever. I can't wait to see what happens next!
jannikajade chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Oh. I like this chapter a lot.

It's a good setup for the angst I'm sure is coming.

I love Joe's thought process, and how close to Justin he is, how he doesn't feel like the rest of his family- only Alex.

Love this.

Can't wait for more.
starfly20 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Aw, post soon. This really does have potential
Edward's Josie Black chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
I like it. It foreshadows the upcoming angst nicely. The angst I will read, if it ever manifests iteself. XD Kidding! But I'll read it. I promise.

I'll bet it's a bit awkward for Justin and Alex whenever she drops Joe off. :(

No, I don't feel like a well-thought-out review. So sue me. I'm tired. *goes to shower*
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hi! VERY nice beginning, so far! I'm a Jalex shipper, too! Welcome! Update soon, please, 'kay? :)
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
*gasp*

It seems a bit random. But I'm sure you'll make it seem less so. It's very jumpy. But I'm guessing you just wanted to get your ideas out there? Or...something?

I don't have time for a more intelligent review. I'll just tell you one when I think of something intelligent to say. I'm tired; don't shoot me.

I miss you.

But that's beside the point.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008