Reviews for Personal Time
tellygirl chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Well,my first theory was completely wrong but my second was closer even though I didn't expect the contamination aspect of the previously unlinked victims,(I just thaught I'd clear that up in case anyone thinks we take heroin - my review for chapter 5 might lead to a few nasty rumours!)

I'm pleased that Spencer hasn't been rumbled,I just hope it stays that way. Poor Aaron,they have to save him!
Sue1313 chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
I am so glad that Morgan and Emily are helping Reid. I just wish he had told all of them sooner. Reid was so sweet to Emily.
PanicButton chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
ooh hotch!

poor spence having to see that...

poor darling spence..

poor poor him...

he needs to find a real man...or an inflatable one; hotch just keeps getting hurt.

nice chapter sis
tellygirl chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Part of me is happy that Reid told Emily and Morgan but I just hope the bad guys don't find out...if they are watching him it would look suspicious the three of them going into the ladies toilets :o/ I really hope that they can save Aaron,he can't last much longer,no matter how strong he is :o(
tearbos chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
At least Spence has help now. There's no way he could keep this up alone. I hope they figure this out quickly.
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
I am so happy that he has told Emily and Morgan. I know it puts their lives in danger but they would have never forgiven Reid if Hotch dies and they hadn't been given the chance to help. Good chapter.
PanicButton chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
oh...

I dont know if that was a good idea or not...!

poor hurt hotch...

poor poor distressed Spence!

igotapicsis
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Reid has just got to tell Emily and Morgan. I don't see how he can do this by himself and keep them from knowing something is up. I hope that Dave is going to be OK. Reid can't take the chance to visit him in the hospital now. Who are these people?
tellygirl chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
If these nutters are after the team leaders then I'm actually quite pleased it's Strauss in charge! Heroin seems to be connected to two of the cases,*shrugs* maybe these are dealers that have suffered recent financial difficulty?

Poor Aaron,what a way to go :o/ And still,even in his moments of extreme pain his thaughts are of other people,what a guy!
PanicButton chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
uh oh

emily...no...you will get aaron killed if you mess up spencer's messing upness.

poor spence! he was there...they filmed him at the drive by! think spence...who else was there...you spoke to someone..THINK!
tellygirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
I liked the A/N...Aggie Escott-conquistador extraordinaire! If my earlier theory was correct then you and I are in big trouble! It's probably not though but I need more clues to break the line of thaught :o/

I felt so sorry for Spence,the poor little lamb doesn't have much luck does he? He's trying so hard,I just hope he doesn't feel responsible for what's happened to poor Aaron and poor Dave,it's not his fault :o/
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Poor Rossi. I don't know what Reid should do. He needs help and I was sure Dave was the one to give it to him. These three guys need a vacation in a happy place after this.
ambrelynn chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Poor Spence doing his best and stupid cops.

I'm feeling so bad for Hotch so much in pain.
PanicButton chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
ooh spence..stupid spence!

poor rossi

poor hotch (I suppose)

poor poor poor spencer...now what is he going to do?
tellygirl chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
I need more info if I'm going to crack this case...I can see a connection but it might be irrelevant,I'll pm you :o)

I'm glad Reid has decided to tell Rossi,even though he himself might also have a connection with the other victims? Argh,as I said,I need more info! Good chapy!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »