Reviews for The School Theater
Ry011 chapter 13 . 1/18
when is the next one comming out?
Mana's Madness chapter 13 . 1/17
Oh, an update! Ah, you left the fandom? *Shrugs* It happens. I'm glad you plan to finish this anyway, though, not many people would bother. Hilarious chapter, as always, and can't wait for the next update, regardless of when it is.
Mana's Madness chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
FFFFFFFFFFF AHAHAHA. Damn, I love this story. Will it update soon? Because you said you have it pretty much written out so it won't be abandoned, and I have read a lot of badly written stories which don't make me think this is in desperate need of a beta reader. More, more! I've enjoyed this fic so much!
Neko chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
I love this story! XD it's soooo funny! I like how your chapters are really long
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
More please!
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
SOOOOO CCCOOLL , and AWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEE!
PuppyProngs chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Just to let you know Chapters 8 and 9 are the same.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Glad you updated now as for your story I really want to see Amzu's reaction when she finds out the things not real XD And 'Bumm'? I think you mean Boom or Bang. Hope you update soon!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I feel like it's been forever since I read a chapter! I'm so glad to see a new chapter! It was a long read, but great!

The Yamis are perverted as ever in this chapter.

I was laughing when the group really thought Yami handed over his puzzle. I knew it had to be a fake, because as Yami said he would protect both his puzzle and Yugi if someone was after it. Hopefully this keeps Anzu away for a while.
Vampress6 chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
ha ha ha love this chapter
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
damn i love your stories. _ they are always hilarious. maybe to get round betas not sticking with you long enough why not just break the chapters up more? i was so excited when i saw you had updated this story. i absolutely love it _ cant wait for the next chapter *hint hint* keep it all up and DFTBA!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
ill be youre beta :) but before u get excited or anything i have absolutely no idea how it works other than i guess i read through and try to correct mistakes then send back. i love the fact you have long chapters.
PassionIsLife-94 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
i feel bad for this teacher she 's naive and totally unaware of the problem this should be one funny story keep up the great work :)
Cheshire Stripe chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
I love this story and take all the time you want hun! I can't be a Beta-Reader because I suck at spelling D:
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOL! Perverted Yamis'? I love it! I couldn't stop reading this, I plan on reading all these by the end of the week and I chall review on each and every chapter! That is a promise! The School Theater is the defintion of super special awesome!