Reviews for Blind
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ever find a beta reader?
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aww Shika-kun got jealous of Sai-weirdo! Lol... Anyway you did good Shika and Ino relashionships can be so complicated yet so perfect! Liked it! Until next time!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i love it soooo much! really great story! hope ino and shika end up going together! please update soon! :) *-*
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
oh, i just read this; it's good. simple but forward. i like it
Hoot Hoot I'm an Owl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Whoa! I loved this fic it was so cool. I love your stories they are the best storys ever! I think because of you i might make an account on FF! Thanks so much for the inspiration! U rock BeautifulGeek11! Omg, i just adore your stories so much! Haha keep writing!
stupid chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
that was the stupidest fic ive ever read...if they arent getting together, it isn't shikaino...
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
i love this couple too! no criticism! only con was it was too short! i'd love if you made another chapter to continue the story! :) if not i hope to see more fics with a shika/ino pairing from you.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hey. This was a really nice one shot. I love Shika/Ino too. XD. They are a totally cute couple. I really liked reading your fic.
magkei chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love this very much *V*

Please do a sequel, will you?

Anyway, into my favs
soo sweet chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
you seriously need to make another ShikaIno stories. you rock!
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It was so sad that they couldn't be together. Where were you these fast few days? I was so scared that something has happened to you because you weren't updating your story. LMAO. Thanks for the dedication.
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
You make me happy.
shikaino. luv. evur chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
nice job. :)
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I love you. Thanks for the dedication, hun. I am so in love with your work. And I love the way it's not too cheesy but really sweet. I love ShikaIno too. This is like one of the coolest pairing ever.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
aw... nice work here. sorry, but i don't agree that you SERIOUSLY need a beta-reader, dear. there are minimal errors, but they're not enough to turn readers off the plot. it's time to be a little confident- i think you're doing okay. _