Reviews for Promise
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Sweeney can be truly insufferable! Don't get me wrong I love him, but why does he do these kind of things to a woman that loves him!? Anyways, great one shot. :)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is unbelievably chilling - I was actually shivering the whole way through the piece and I still have goosebumps. Reading about Mrs. Lovett's undying loyalty in such a way really highlights the lengths she would go to for him, and how blindly she'd believe him over anything. I also love the way that she is slowly descending into madness without even realising it because of Todd's promise. Brilliant stuff.
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Clever. I loved how Sweeney toyed with her. I could picture this in the movie if he had decided not to kill her. Well done.

I really like your fanfics. Have you considered writing your own original stories? I think you'd do very well.

Sincerely,

The FanFic Critic
Vaetra chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I really like this! Such an interesting alternate ending, and it seems really realistic too. I don't know if I find Mrs Lovett's situation sad or funny. Maybe a bit of both. Or maybe I'm just a sadist. :D
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OMG, SO FREAKING GOOD!

I love the angst!

Can't wait to read more Sweenett! I lurv it!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, that's an amazing story, one of the most original Sweeney Todd fics I ever read!
SamanthaSavvy chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is a really good start!

ilove the plot, so original & creative.

i just wanna see where you're going with this!

you're a very good writer, for some reason i've always liked people who can write exceptionally in present tense.

not everyone can do that -trust me, i've triedd haa- and you do greatt .

-now onto chapter 2-

xXangelallycatXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was AMAZING!

As alwyas, coming from you!

Hm, and here I am thinking you don't remember who this is...

One hint...RED ROSE FOREVER!

LOL :3

Anyway, great job, and write more soon please, 'mkay?
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
omigod, halfway through the story, i was like, "she's in bedlam, isn't she?" and she WAS! omigod, that was so sad! but sweeney promised to marry her! that is so sweet! he really did mean it, right? he was so sweet to her! i lovett! it's extremely sad, especially since she wasn't completely insane, but i lovett. i hope he meant every word he said to her. i hope he really was going to keep his promise. otherwise, he would be a jerk! but, i really enjoyed this. very well written, and you were able to make the fact that she was in bedlam not too obvious from the beginning. this was wonderful!

i hope to see more from you soon!

*faves*
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
are you going to continue?

please, continue