Reviews for Twenty Three Minutes Till Midnight
tivaobsessed21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
OH. MY. GOD. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO MANY TIVA FEELS RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
this was reeeallly gud especially the "It is good to know I can still surprise you, Tony." part
you just made my day :D
OtterBatch chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hehehe. Love it!
Zayz chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
THAT. WAS. FANTASTIC.

Guh. So like Tony to pull a "10 Things I Hate About You" and sing the song and embarrass himself. McGee filming without hiding it was adorable. The whole thing was adorable. The surprises were indeed surprising, and sososososo cute. And it felt very "them." It was playful and funny and sweet and all those other good things. Love it!

Thank you so much for writing/sharing this gem!

-Z
IKnowWhatI'mTalkinAbout chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lol, that was a very amusing one-shot. Thanks for writing it :)
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
let me just say that I was surprised! thats for sure! i thought he was just gonna kiss her. but then again i didnt know they were already together and that she was pregnant. so i guess now the kiss wouldnt surprise her she would just kiss him back. soo but yeah i was deffinately surprised! :)
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
THIS IS AMAZINGG 3

gahhh i love it! its hilarius, had me cracking up with laughter xD and its sweet, its tiva. its amazing.

-rach :)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
a great story. Loved it.
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG! you did surprise me, my jaw dropped when Tony started singing and dancing! HILARIOUS!
whoahomo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
omfg! that was hilarious! props to you my friend! lol
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hahahaha i seriously was laughing out loud throughout this whole story haha! just ask my confused parents :D thanks for making my happy!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
great story. i would be interested in reading a sequel. it was suprising the first time i read it. What will everyones reactions be to their news. what will her father say and do when he finds out
God'srider chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I really liked it!
DreamerChild88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great job! Both Tony and Ziva surprised me, not sure who surprised me more though. Keep writing!
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh jeez that was awesome :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »