Reviews for Synergy
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Omg.. please, please, PLEASE continue this fic! I'm dying to know what happens next
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Okay, I don't think I've EVER come across a story abandoned in a worse place than this one. I kinda doubt begging you to continue it will be effective in any way, so I think I'll just stop reading incomplete stories with more than a month or two since the last update.
senya108 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
i like you story! please continue with this fanfiction! i want to know vivio and syn's progress in the story!
ssthehunter chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
i love this fanfiction and i cant wait for you to update. i kinda feel sorry for syn though... i mean comon she got injured by her own (or was it vivio's) weapon!
Sunset Moth chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Ooh, this last chapter reminded me of the manga Double Arts. : D It'd be interesting to see them develop a dual fighting style, but knowing how different their fighting styles are in the first place, it's not likely to happen.

I thought it was unfair of Kayen to show Vivio's mothers going through that particular mission, simply because they have been working together for a longer period of time. That said, I also acknowledge the fact that, given the right attitude, Vivio could have been spurred to do better because of that. Thus, I found the whole scene to be realistic. The fact that I even felt annoyed, as Vivio was annoyed, means that you've done a good job of making the characters likable enough for me to care about them. (Heck, Syn feels so natural in the story, that I don't even see her as an OC)

Anyhow, it's too bad that this chapter ends with a rather frustrating cliffhanger. I'm not going to push for a "please update" because I know you have a lot of other fics to write (all of which are as equally brilliant, if better). Still, I would love to see more of this, if you ever have the time. I've always wanted to see a Nanoha/Fate training fic in between A's and Strikers, but reading this, and seeing Vivio's struggles, I can't help but acknowledge the fact that this would be the better idea, simply because Vivio isn't like her parents. There's so much more for her that needs developing. I like that.

Well, consider me a fan of your works. I'm new to this fandom, and it's great, finding so many wonderful stories all at once. You're a goldmine.
agroxneko chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Syn's smart talk and her and Vivio arguing. This is great, please keep updating, and great cliffhanger!
welmel chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
nice storyline... i like it a lot!
Ryand Smith chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
As other reviewers have already said, the idea of binding two unlike characters is fairly old, but I am a sucker for it. This is the symmetrical ideal which makes your stories fun reads. Your cliffhangar is well done, but the instructor seems obsessed with dualism? Why? I do not want to speculate, but please expand on this tale.
J-san4 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
as expected from satashi... it was great... can't wait 'til your next update
Black Tornado chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Heh, i've been meaning to reveiw for sometime, sorry for been a bit late.

Anyway as for the three chapters so far, it's quite good with description regarding her life style and what she's been doing, in breif, since she's been adopted.

The bit about the spanking made me laugh to no ends as I can picture it as well!

Anyway the story flows nicely, plus it seems that character evolution is also been handled nicely here as well with Vivio part been a teenager now.

Anyway update soon

BT

P.S. I've been wondering are you ever going to update your other Fanfic of Nanoha,6th Division: Redemption, that was going really well too so I wonder are you going to return back to it on a later date or are you going to leave it as it stands, anyway whatever the case keep writing, Later, BT
handlewithcare chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
sweet mother of god.

that was awesome, dude. that was really interesting. write faster please.
bloodied cypher chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Blood... discarded weapon.

This can't be good.
Aviane chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Wah, cliffhanger 2k. good writing, as usual)

Made me feel bad because they were fighting though... update and make up soon, please)
markesellus chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
But I don't like them fighting! /whining voice. Shit, I wonder what kind of trouble Vivio is going to get into now. I hope Syn's ok (well she obviously is because this is how the two met).
DezoPenguin chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Another excellent chapter! The "chain the squabbling pair to make them worth together" theme is a classic one, of course, but I do like the variation on it where the link automatically adjusts their level of freedom based on how they deal with one another. I can sympathize with Vivio's not wanting to be compared to her mothers although she definitely took it too far; I'm not sure yet what Syn's issues will be, but she's obviously got some.

I must say, though, if I were Syn I'd say "thanks but no thanks" to another guest appearance in one of your stories! From getting drugged and nearly raped to getting stabbed in the back to getting killed outright, she certainly comes in for her share of misery and change!