Reviews for What's on your mind
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
This was some hot Jacob and Leah. Glad they got their happy ending. I liked Billy and Sam and Emily too.
Hero Dean chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
sequel please when do they have a baby
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Seth just...disappeared? You never quite explained where he went.. Or...is he watching xD
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
One of the best written stories I have ever read on fanfic ! Especially the way you seamlessly changed POVs. I liked how you stay almost true to the original story but still allowed Jake and Leah together, just like they should be! Thanks so much, I really enjoyed your story.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
The only thing I would have liked to see at the end was the packs joined together again but have Jacob as the only alpha then he could order Sam to shut up and accept the situation an to not speak to Leah unless it was pack related.

Great ending though. Thanks for sharing this fic. Really enjoyed it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
Yah for Leah. About time she had it out with Sam. I'm so glad that's she's strong.
Great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Really Sam? Poor Emily she has to witness him getting possessive about his ex with no concern for his imprint. Nice Sam.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Well that went better than expected. Now we need the explanation from the elders.
Glad the Leah was able to confide in Emily. She really does need her back on her life.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Oh snap
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Oh my... I didn't think he would say it.
Excellent chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Ok so I have to be patient an my previous question should be answered. I'm enjoying this fic so I don't think it will be a problem for me to wait :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Holy smokes that was hot.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I like this but I'm confused. Did Jacob not imprint? Is that how this is possible?
diana chapter 17 . 11/30/2012