Reviews for The Joke's On You
N-Fiction chapter 2 . 5/14
This is a cruel joke..

Butbi love the story.. And i hope a real preggy reno.. (*.*)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I love the story! Can u make Reno actually get knocked up cause now I feel sad to know what happens when he finds out that its a joke. Plz continue it!
chocolate101 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Sinclair came from the voice actor of the guy who does Reno. Just so you know where it came from :)
DoctorStalker chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
This story is so cute. I adore the growing feelings between Cloud and Reno and the anticipated angst fest. i think it would be cool if reno ended up pregnant for real around the same time they break the news that he's not because then he wouldn't believe it (and think of the irony!)... Anyways love the story and hope you continue it

SoraWolfXIII chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
LMFAO! that was a really funny chapter XD
NikkaTheSavior chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
I'm a big fan of yours! I Love this fiction, because it's so fluffy and huggable! I hope you post another chapter soon,'cause I'm dying to know, what happens next!

Yours truly,

AvengingMyInnocence chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Hey! You really should update this if you can! Its really good!
Launigsiae chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
They'll be so sad when they find out that it was a joke :S, especially Reno...

I hope some kind of miracle happens and they get to have a baby
NicotineGum chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
This was merely an opportunity to show the world that Reno is more than fit to be a Mom.

Temerity4 chapter 5 . 11/22/2008

Cloud needs to get PREGNANT! he does he does

waah they're gonna be so sadd
Sisters-Of-Doom chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
(bekas strife here XD!)

d'aw, if the scene of reno and cloud in front of the children's clothing shop aint the cutest thing ever.

the next should be buy baby clothes, a cot and maybe an apartment of their own. maybe even marriage. i'd like to see how tifa would stop that XD probably right before cloud and reno said yes at the church. *evil laughes*
Rin-chan101093 chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Oh no, it was a lemon yaoi. . . very graphic too. . . Ah, good times, good times. I like this chapter, it's really cute, but i think that you might be pulling Reno too far out of his persinallity, but i still love it! And i also think that his happiness in the fic might be the reason for it! So it works! I like!
Favorite of Chaos chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
yeah a baking reno he can bake but not cook... and i cant wait for the next chappie and hope your writers block goes boom with one of rudes bombs .
blackcat686 chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
I love the story:) This chapter made my inner fangirl very very happy :3 Its a shame he's not really pregnant, maybe that could change later on? I know its already been said but I really like that idea (I think it'll be a perfect way to get back at Tifa, Yuffie and the others), but i'll keep reading nonetheless, because I really love this story:) I can't wait for the next update.
Neenaw chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
This fic is damn awesome. AND IT'S NOT DEAD!

I really like how you've written it, it's funny. x) Nearly makes me feel guilty reading it though, seeing as it's faked and not real. I hope their friends feel bad. XD

Please update this soon? Please? Pleasepleasepleaseplease? D: