Reviews for Zombies Ate My Trading Cards
Emperor Kumquat chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I am not even a part of this fandom. Someone told me of your magnificent writing style, so I came to check it out and I was thoroughly impressed. Cheers for you for showing intelligent dedication to something you love.
KuroCho Kuraiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
whoa. this is great!
Lordmono chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This really shows that you are awesome.

First— *squee* I just have to say that I personally love YGOTAS and the fact that you write too is just awesome.

Second— OMG you write amazingly! Ahh Fangirl! Sorry!

But cereal-ly YES! AHHHHHH! You write! Thank you Little Kuriboh; you're awesome. I will follow you. Through the YouTube and The FanFiction.

You have graced us with your presence.
DanyStormborn01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
wow! this is really good! you should continue :), don't stop here please!
supersteffy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow! You have a real gift with language! I've honest;y never read a zombie-based Yu-Gi-Oh story before. I find it very interesting, and I'd love to read more!
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
why no second chapter...? :(
badficcentral chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. That's creepy. Zombie apocolypse, maybe? 0.0 Good writing!
scaryghost chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Okay this might give me nightmares haha. I cant beleive you said your not a good writer. THis was fantastic. You did a wonderful job writing this and I really enjoyed reaing it.
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
ZOMBIENESS! IS EPIC!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Best zombie Yu-Gi-Oh fic ever. And to think I came upon it entirely by chance.
bluecow chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awesome. that is all i have to say on the matter. actually, no, i have more than that-

!

i love your videos and your writting, keep up the good work, for the sake of your fans everywhere. XD
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You have seriously got to finish this. This is amazing! :D

Usually, on this site, I've read nothing but yaoi and/or romance fics, but THIS, a horror story with no gushy romance, is a nice change. It's fantastic. :)

I love the beginning. At first, I thought it was going to be in an alternate universe, but it was just the beginning of a movie. I like that! It helps keep the canon of Yu-Gi-Oh, yet it offers complete originality.

You also have the characters completely in-character. That's another thing I like. :)

Please continue writing! It's so very good. I understand you are quite busy with YGOTAS (yes I'm a HUGE fan) but please consider fanfics too. You're really brilliant.

I hope to read more of this!
LunaTinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow. I read fanfics to see people's perception of the characters. As a wannabe writer it intrests me. I'd be lying if I said the reason I checked this out wasn't because of the show. Now that I've read, and noticed how you see the characters, I'm curious on how YGOTAS ever came to be. Your writing range is amazing. You write the script to a comedy show, that already has a plot and you twist it's main points to tell a story all your own. Then you write things like this that are inspirational to young writers.

I hope to be half as good as you are at writing one day.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
*girly scream* OMGWTFBBQHOLYBANNANAS! D:
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesome job, once again. I love how you began this. Just so intense. Excelent job. Keep up the great work!

bbissocute